|04-02-2014, 08:11 PM||#1|
HPJ Site Supporter
Join Date: Oct 2008
Racecraft Inc Presents SSCA Outlaw Pure Street 2000.00 to win @ Civil Wars
Race Craft Presents Ssca Outlaw Pure Street Nitrous Shootout Holcomb Motorsports Civil Wars-HDRS May 2-4th Rockingham Dragway
2000.00 to win
Rules listed below
SSCA Outlaw Pure Street Rules 2013-2014
1. 28x10.5 Slick no W's or 275-60 drag radial
2. Any rear suspension no full tube chassis. No wheelie bars.
3. Cars and trucks must keep a factory a appearance.
4. Nitrous only no turbos or supercharge combinations. No fuel injection
5. Single stage nitrous system only. All other nitrous systems must be removed with exception fogger nozzles may be left in the intake but must be capped at the jet a plate system may be left under the carb but must be capped at the jet if not used all other hardware which includes lines, solenoids, and wiring must be removed from the unused other systems no exception. Fogger systems allowed maximum 2 nitrous solenoids an 2 fuel solenoids , plate systems allowed 2 nitrous and 2 fuel solenoids. One nitrous bottle only no pusher systems allowed. Entries may have a purge solenoid but solenoid and lines must be easily traceable.
6. A single true 4AN steel braided nitrous supply line with a max outside diameter of .310" and fitting maximum inside orfice diameter of .165" must be used. This true 4AN line must be installed in engine bay between your existing nitrous feed line and the nitrous solenoid or Yfeed to your 2 nitrous solenoids of a plate system or the Yfeed to your 2 nitrous fogger solenoids a minimum length of 4 feet on small block entries and a minimum length of 8 feet must be used on big block entries. No other lines or expansion canister allowed to feed nitrous to solenoids after this true 4AN. Lines after 4ANconnection to Y feed going to nitrous solenoids must not be of excessive length just enough to make connection from Y feed to solenoids.
7. Single carburetor on a single cast intake for all big block entries and nitrous small block entries (no cast tunnel rams with a single carburetor adapter allowed) . Natural aspirated smally block entries may use any carburated induction (tunnel ram with two carbs ok).
8. Big block 3250 LBS Small block 2850 LBS Natural aspirated entries deduct 300 LBS
RULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE TO KEEP PARITY AMONG ENGINE COMBINATIONS
All participants must comply to SSCA & Hosting track rules and safety regulations
SSCA AND TRACK RULINGS ARE FINAL FAILURE TO COMPLY ARE SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION, LOSS OF ENTRY MONEY, SUSPENSION FROM SSCA, AND
SUSPENSION FROM HOSTING TRACK