HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums

Advertisement

Go Back   HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums > HPJ Platinum Supporters > Fastlane Motorsports

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Old 08-25-2014, 05:21 PM   #26
confused
Fuquay Vagina

confused is actually making some sense.confused is actually making some sense.
https://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/4636148361.html
Old 08-26-2014, 07:20 AM   #27
TTSALEEN
Hot Rod em all

TTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this placeTTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this placeTTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this placeTTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this placeTTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this placeTTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this placeTTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by confused View Post
Nah....been there done that years ago.....
Don't wanna wait for my boost!!

This is more likely to be on the car within the next year.....

TTSALEEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 10:23 AM   #28
RedlineZ
Horsepower challenged

RedlineZ is a good little Junkie
Nice Mach. Love those cars. I assume you've gone through some therapy or something to help you deal with the loss of HP from your previous ride..... I went from a somewhat fast T/A to nothing but slow cars though the years so now my new Mustang almost feels fast! Congrats, I'm sure we'll all see all the craziness repeat itself.
Old 09-03-2014, 10:53 AM   #29
spray'n mach 1
kiss your ass goodbye

spray'n mach 1 is actually making some sense.spray'n mach 1 is actually making some sense.spray'n mach 1 is actually making some sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTSALEEN View Post
Nah....been there done that years ago.....
Don't wanna wait for my boost!!

This is more likely to be on the car within the next year.....

I like mine so far...
1993 Mustang coupe..sold
spray'n mach 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 05:11 PM   #30
TTSALEEN
Hot Rod em all

TTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this placeTTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this placeTTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this placeTTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this placeTTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this placeTTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this placeTTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlineZ View Post
Nice Mach. Love those cars. I assume you've gone through some therapy or something to help you deal with the loss of HP from your previous ride..... I went from a somewhat fast T/A to nothing but slow cars though the years so now my new Mustang almost feels fast! Congrats, I'm sure we'll all see all the craziness repeat itself.
Dude you just don't know. While the Mach 1 is a really nice car and fun to drive, it has NO BALLZ. I barely pulled a 93 LX 5.0 (modded) from a roll this past weekend. NOT WHAT I AM USED TO!! L O L!!!!!!
Need BOOST ASAP!! Congrats on the mustang purchase. Those new 5.0's are really stout with just a few bolt-ons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spray'n mach 1 View Post
I like mine so far...
Do tell!

Here's the "runs" with the 93....

Old 09-26-2014, 08:29 PM   #31
97svtsnake

97svtsnake is lucky they haven't been hit with the ban stick97svtsnake is lucky they haven't been hit with the ban stick
Did you get bored with the turbo cars?
66 SS II L79 327/4sp(Sold)BigBig Mistake
99 Bmw 528i
94 300zx TT
06 Mark LT
97svtsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 10:08 PM   #32
TTSALEEN
Hot Rod em all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97svtsnake View Post
Did you get bored with the turbo cars?
Actually I didn't drive it much. I achieved all my original goals - have a 1,000+ dyno street car, drive it anywhere capable, got in a couple of magazines.

So there wasn't much left to do with the car. It wasn't a "race" car so I never put a cage in it. It could have been a monster on the track, but that was never my intention.

I really enjoy the actual build of my projects. Once they are done, I tend to grow tired of them and sell. However this 98 was special as I had it a very long time.

Now I have my 2003 Mach 1. Surprisingly, it is my favorite project so far. Not for the speed (obviously) but for the whole looks/rarity/new edge styling.

I plan to fix the "slow" part very soon! Haha!

Ryan
Old 09-27-2014, 10:26 AM   #33
CAPRI RS
2v turd 12.40 @113mph

CAPRI RS might have posted something useful at one time
Talking

Someone was crazy to sell a low mileage mach like that!..nice car
Old 10-01-2014, 06:58 PM   #34
97svtsnake

97svtsnake is lucky they haven't been hit with the ban stick97svtsnake is lucky they haven't been hit with the ban stick
My Cobra isn't a rare beast but the heart i'm building for it is. So i in a way i know what you're talking about. I had to sit it up for a while but i've been putting some much needed time into it lately. I look forward to watching your new project take shape.
Have a good one
Joel S
66 SS II L79 327/4sp(Sold)BigBig Mistake
99 Bmw 528i
94 300zx TT
06 Mark LT
97svtsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 02:40 PM   #35
TTSALEEN
Hot Rod em all

Couple of updates -

Got the ride height like I wanted with front and rear coil overs.

Got the 4.10's installed and the MAC long tubes and prochamber!
Thanks Fastlane!
Car has more noticeable power and a nice growl at wide open throttle.
However cruising around, it is hardly any louder than the stock manifolds and high-flow catted X pipe I removed.
I love it!

Installed the ACCUFAB twin 62mm throttle body.
Direct install onto Mach 1 intake and better throttle response.

Polished some under hood items. Gotta have some BliNg!

Scored a complete 03/04 cobra eaton swap kit on SVTP.
Included a Stiegemeier Stage 4 ported eaton.
LFP single blade throttle body and plenum
Metco 4 pound lower pulley kit (eliminates factory cage)
2.76 Upper pulley
Factory lower manifold and intercooler
AFCO heat exchanger
intercooler pump and hoses
alternator with larger Metco pulley
power steering reservoir and hoses
front engine cover
upgraded Metco idlers
pulley bridge
SCT BA2600 mass air meter
stock cobra inlet tubing
Plus all small parts including bolts, hoses, etc.
MMR cooling head mod

Obviously before I install the Eaton kit, I either have to change back to stock boost pulleys or upgrade the shortblock!

Here's a few pictures.

Old 11-06-2014, 02:43 PM   #36
TTSALEEN
Hot Rod em all

Old 11-06-2014, 04:16 PM   #37
spray'n mach 1
kiss your ass goodbye

spray'n mach 1 is actually making some sense.spray'n mach 1 is actually making some sense.spray'n mach 1 is actually making some sense.
sweet
1993 Mustang coupe..sold
spray'n mach 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:48 PM   #38
79rs/s
FML

79rs/s is a good little Junkie
Your going to have a spin machine with those 4.10's and auto! Should be fun, I'm on 3.55's and traction is non existent unless im driving on radials!
79rs/s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 05:25 PM   #39
LightSpeed
700hp FTL

LightSpeed is without a doubt too mature for this placeLightSpeed is without a doubt too mature for this placeLightSpeed is without a doubt too mature for this placeLightSpeed is without a doubt too mature for this placeLightSpeed is without a doubt too mature for this placeLightSpeed is without a doubt too mature for this place
Wanna sell your stock radiator cover?

03 Cobra 3.4 whipple on e85
10 F150 Lariet
www.trudynosports.com
LightSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 01:00 PM   #40
TTSALEEN
Hot Rod em all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightSpeed View Post
Wanna sell your stock radiator cover?
It had an aftermarket black cover when I got it, but I've already sold it. Sorry!

Quick video of new MAC headers.

Old 11-09-2014, 03:00 PM   #41
Shatisfaction
Size Matters

Shatisfaction best poster evAr!!!!!!111Shatisfaction best poster evAr!!!!!!111Shatisfaction best poster evAr!!!!!!111Shatisfaction best poster evAr!!!!!!111
What size tire is that and does it fit on the stock rim?

Thanks
Old 11-09-2014, 04:20 PM   #42
TTSALEEN
Hot Rod em all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shatisfaction View Post
What size tire is that and does it fit on the stock rim?

Thanks
It's a Toyo R888 size 305-35-18 mounted on a 18-10" wheel.
You can get a 275-40-17 tire to fit on the factory 17-8" wheel in the Toyo R888 version.
Old 11-09-2014, 04:26 PM   #43
Ras
Resident Viking

Ras is without a doubt too mature for this placeRas is without a doubt too mature for this placeRas is without a doubt too mature for this placeRas is without a doubt too mature for this placeRas is without a doubt too mature for this placeRas is without a doubt too mature for this placeRas is without a doubt too mature for this placeRas is without a doubt too mature for this placeRas is without a doubt too mature for this placeRas is without a doubt too mature for this placeRas is without a doubt too mature for this place
Headers and a Prochamber always make a 4.6 sound good
Old 11-11-2014, 07:23 PM   #44
Shatisfaction
Size Matters

Shatisfaction best poster evAr!!!!!!111Shatisfaction best poster evAr!!!!!!111Shatisfaction best poster evAr!!!!!!111Shatisfaction best poster evAr!!!!!!111
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTSALEEN View Post
It's a Toyo R888 size 305-35-18 mounted on a 18-10" wheel.
You can get a 275-40-17 tire to fit on the factory 17-8" wheel in the Toyo R888 version.
Thank you!
Old 11-13-2014, 08:08 PM   #45
TTSALEEN
Hot Rod em all

I met Ron @ RJ's today for the first time.
I took my 2003 Mach 1 over there to have him make some 3" tailpipes from my magnaflow mufflers to transition into some 3.5" stainless tips.

Ron showed me the process and how he can mandrel bend the pipes so they are not crunch bent!

Excellent attention to detail and work!
Looks great and also changes the tone of the mufflers to a deeper sound.

Highly recommend RJ's for any custom exhaust work.

BEFORE -

Ron at work -

Old 11-13-2014, 08:09 PM   #46
TTSALEEN
Hot Rod em all

Old 11-13-2014, 08:58 PM   #47
FUKAZ28

FUKAZ28 is without a doubt too mature for this placeFUKAZ28 is without a doubt too mature for this placeFUKAZ28 is without a doubt too mature for this placeFUKAZ28 is without a doubt too mature for this placeFUKAZ28 is without a doubt too mature for this placeFUKAZ28 is without a doubt too mature for this placeFUKAZ28 is without a doubt too mature for this place
Man, the guy does awesome work for sure.
Old 11-13-2014, 10:05 PM   #48
Will

Will is without a doubt too mature for this placeWill is without a doubt too mature for this placeWill is without a doubt too mature for this placeWill is without a doubt too mature for this placeWill is without a doubt too mature for this placeWill is without a doubt too mature for this placeWill is without a doubt too mature for this placeWill is without a doubt too mature for this placeWill is without a doubt too mature for this placeWill is without a doubt too mature for this placeWill is without a doubt too mature for this place
Looking good!
Old 12-13-2014, 07:38 PM   #49
TTSALEEN
Hot Rod em all

Old 01-05-2015, 09:05 AM   #50
TTSALEEN
Hot Rod em all

Over Christmas break, I installed front heat exchanger, lines and water pump/bracket.

Sunday, January 4th, 2015 -
Started the disassembly of my Mach 1.

Removed hood and front bumper.

Started removing shaker, alternator, power steering, coil covers, mass air, vacuum lines, etc.
Drained radiator and removed hoses and thermostat.

Spent about 2 hours on it taking my time to label everything and put small parts in ziplock bags.

My plan is to take this project slowly and address small details to ensure it not only works properly, but looks good doing it!