Go Back   HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums > Off Topic and More > Junkies Den

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Old 01-11-2021, 03:21 PM   #1
The Flying Clutchman
Serious Poster

The Flying Clutchman is without a doubt too mature for this placeThe Flying Clutchman is without a doubt too mature for this placeThe Flying Clutchman is without a doubt too mature for this placeThe Flying Clutchman is without a doubt too mature for this placeThe Flying Clutchman is without a doubt too mature for this placeThe Flying Clutchman is without a doubt too mature for this placeThe Flying Clutchman is without a doubt too mature for this placeThe Flying Clutchman is without a doubt too mature for this placeThe Flying Clutchman is without a doubt too mature for this placeThe Flying Clutchman is without a doubt too mature for this placeThe Flying Clutchman is without a doubt too mature for this place
I met a girl who REALLY likes diet Coke

While we're fondling each other, she asks me if I like Diet Coke.

Me: It's allright. Girl: Well, I LOVE it. How 'bout you go get me a bottle of it?

I go downstairs and grab a 20 ounce bottle from the fridge. When I return, she says it's too cold.

Girl: How 'bout warming it up...by rubbing it on my tits?

So I began to rub her vigorously with the bottle. Soon enough, she asks me to shove it inside of her. She really enjoys it, and so do I because I KNOW that, with this girl, I'm definantly going to get off. That's when it gets crazy.

She rips out the bottle, opens it, and begins filling her vagina with Diet Coke. I swear, she nearly empties the volume into her vagina. I had seriously underestimated this vagina's liquid retention volume.

Girl: YOU LIKE DIET COKE?!?!?!? OH YEAH OH YEAH DRINK IT FROM ME!

I was noticebly freaked me, but I did want to get off, and I didn't want my first load-blow to be into 18.7 fluid ounces of a 0-calorie beverage. I began to go down on her, until she said the exact wrong thing.

Girl: OH YEAH, DRINK IT FROM ME! I'M THE KOOL-AID MAN! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!

I don't know how she did it, but she sounded exactly like the Kool-Aid man from the commercials. I glanced at the wall, half-expecting him to burst through and over me a fruity beverage. I was extremely turned-off. She could tell, too. As she sat up to see what was wrong, she twisted her body in such a way that Diet Coke shot out of her VAGINA and all over my face, chest, and groin. And it was at that sticky, low-calorie moment that my parents chose to pull into the driveway.
1971 Chevelle SS

Quote:
Real men drive terrible cars and we like it
The Flying Clutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 04:59 PM   #2
theheder

theheder has no rep around here.
Bahahhaha!

Pics or it didn't happen LOL
Old 01-11-2021, 05:45 PM   #3
GTA matt

GTA matt is a good little Junkie
I found this difficult, but not impossible, to masturbate to.
GTA matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 08:16 PM   #4
chevymec
10 BOLT JUNKIE

chevymec is actually making some sense.chevymec is actually making some sense.chevymec is actually making some sense.
Hahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk