Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Old 02-01-2012, 12:58 PM   #1
Fastphoneguy

Fastphoneguy has disabled reputation
UPS employees suck ass!

So my new computer case makes it from NJ all the way to raleigh at 5pm last night, then at 10:30 last night the box turns up empty and the items are missing, wtf!!

Im sure someone thought they were getting a brand new computer and it was only the case with no internals lol

I called them and they tried to blame the shipper (newegg) until I pointed out that the box was fine when it arrived in raleigh! lol

https://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/p...99390325373729
Fastphoneguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:05 PM   #2
Red01WS6

Red01WS6 is without a doubt too mature for this placeRed01WS6 is without a doubt too mature for this placeRed01WS6 is without a doubt too mature for this placeRed01WS6 is without a doubt too mature for this placeRed01WS6 is without a doubt too mature for this placeRed01WS6 is without a doubt too mature for this place
Never, ever had that happen before. I assume you took pictures?
Did it sit on your doorstep for 5 hours before you saw it?
Red01WS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:06 PM   #3
Moby Dick
No car payments....

Moby Dick is without a doubt too mature for this placeMoby Dick is without a doubt too mature for this placeMoby Dick is without a doubt too mature for this placeMoby Dick is without a doubt too mature for this placeMoby Dick is without a doubt too mature for this placeMoby Dick is without a doubt too mature for this placeMoby Dick is without a doubt too mature for this placeMoby Dick is without a doubt too mature for this place
I wouldn't worry about a computer. My wife was have her wedding band repaired at the jewelry store where she purchased it and they had to send it out....you got it. UPS. Gone .. Stolen. The store was like "it was insured so there is no issue with a replacement". Sorry. It's hard to replace that.

Hopefully your box was insured but good luck filing the claim. UPS will always come back saying it wasn't packed properly.

**EDIT** I saw your tracking info and see they dicarded the box so if they tell you it wasn't packed right. Demand to see the box. Been through that hoop with them before.

"Still driving two old LT1 Chevy's"
Moby Dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:07 PM   #4
hickfied
BlackedOut

hickfied is a good little Junkie
Looks like it never left the hub. That should be on UPS, seeing as it was scanned in, and then reported hours later.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:23 PM   #5
Ghost sucks

Ghost sucks might have posted something useful at one time
Not saying this is what happend but that fawker Kyle (previously Ghost here) that ripped me off of some 0000 is supposed to work there...........Not accusing him but I wouldn't put it past him if he's still employed there!
Ghost sucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:11 PM   #6
madball
I sell race cars

madball is actually making some sense.madball is actually making some sense.madball is actually making some sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost sucks View Post
Not saying this is what happend but that fawker Kyle (previously Ghost here) that ripped me off of some 0000 is supposed to work there...........Not accusing him but I wouldn't put it past him if he's still employed there!
That is obviously who your screen name is directed at.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:20 PM   #7
HotSoup

HotSoup has disabled reputation
I had a turbo show up in the Raleigh hub a few years ago....poof, dissapeared. Luckily it was insured for the full amount and I had my cash back.
HotSoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:24 PM   #8
Ghost sucks

Ghost sucks might have posted something useful at one time
Quote:
Originally Posted by madball View Post
that is obviously who your screen name is directed at.

:d
Ghost sucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:20 PM   #9
Fastphoneguy

Fastphoneguy has disabled reputation
Yeah this is completely on UPS. how can they argue when it was in their center fine until the box was found empty lol

I called twice just to complain, the first time was a girl that barely spoke english and she blamed the shipper at first, when I called the 2nd time I didnt get any further but the guy said they only discuss the investigation with the shipper.

I wish I could have seen the guy open the box all excited to have a computer and then find out it was only a case haha

All the internal parts I ordered for the build have arrived safely!
Fastphoneguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:13 PM   #10
Teh Wicked
I'm gay

Teh Wicked might have posted something useful at one time
Yeah, a 55lb box is NOT empty and then suddenly disappears while in Raleigh...

I refuse to use UPS, they are crazy expensive and treat your packages like crap. Not too mention they hire low lifes with very low wages and as soon as they get a free minute they rip people off.

The best thing I ever heard of was a guy working at UPS stole a similar product which was a Dell laptop shell. He thought it was stealing a brand new laptop...Took it home, wrapped it up as a birthday gift for someone. That person obviously tried to use it and it doesnt work...They call up Dell wondering what the problem it, long story short she had all kind of stolen shit in her house given to her by that man. And I want to say nothing happened to the guy other than being "let go"...
Teh Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:16 PM   #11
unijabnx2000

unijabnx2000 unijabnx2000 unijabnx2000 unijabnx2000 unijabnx2000 unijabnx2000 unijabnx2000 unijabnx2000 unijabnx2000 unijabnx2000 unijabnx2000
ive ordered several things from newegg and havent had a problem yet, so hopefully mine dont go thru Raleigh.

I have had a laptop from Dell in the past stolen by the UPS driver. (Wasnt proven AFAIK, but they attempted delivery first day, then following days, nothing. Called and they said it wasnt on the truck anymore, and it was in the warehouse, so it was "lost")
Old 02-01-2012, 10:39 PM   #12
mcsd63

mcsd63 is a good little Junkie
Someone in Ga got a nice new craftsman electric impact and cordless led shop light for christmas from me. Sears beat around the bush not wanting to refund me. I called BB&T and had my money back in a week.
mcsd63 is offline   Reply With Quote