Advertisement

Go Back   HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums > Off Topic and More > Junkies Den

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Old 01-28-2012, 06:34 PM   #1
427SN95

427SN95 is without a doubt too mature for this place427SN95 is without a doubt too mature for this place427SN95 is without a doubt too mature for this place427SN95 is without a doubt too mature for this place427SN95 is without a doubt too mature for this place427SN95 is without a doubt too mature for this place
Open carry in a restaurant

So I seen someone open carrying in Applebee's in knightdale. It was a behind the waist band holster but he ha his shirt tucked in. He kinda looked like a 40ish year old off duty cop. So is it leagle for a off duty officer to carry in a resuraunt that serves alcohol?

Last edited by 427SN95; 01-29-2012 at 02:53 PM..
427SN95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:49 PM   #2
msydnor

msydnor might have posted something useful at one time
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastCobra View Post
So I seen someone open carrying in Applebee's in knightdale. It was a behind the waist band holster but he ha his shirt tucked in. He kinda looked like a 40ish year old off duty cop. So is it leagle for a off duty officer to carry in a resuraunt that serves alcohol? And yes I was carrying to but it was concealed
Why tell people on the internet you were breaking the law? How do you know he was a cop and if he was, how do you know he was off duty?

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."-Thomas Paine
msydnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:52 PM   #3
project_LS1
F-Cam Only

project_LS1 has disabled reputation
Quote:
So I seen someone open carrying in Applebee's in knightdale. It was a behind the waist band holster but he ha his shirt tucked in. He kinda looked like a 40ish year old off duty cop. So is it leagle for a off duty officer to carry in a resuraunt that serves alcohol? And yes I was carrying to but it was concealed
What exactly does a 40ish year old off duty cop look like? He might be in the right, not sure though. But your in the wrong if you are concealing a fire arm in a place that serves alcohol, even if you have a conceal carry permit. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong though.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:06 PM   #4
427SN95

427SN95 is without a doubt too mature for this place427SN95 is without a doubt too mature for this place427SN95 is without a doubt too mature for this place427SN95 is without a doubt too mature for this place427SN95 is without a doubt too mature for this place427SN95 is without a doubt too mature for this place
Oh I know I'm in the wrong by the law. But that's not going to stop me from protecting my family if someone try's to rob the place. And there is 4 law enforcement officers that live in my neighborhood and all of them have told me not to worry about it and go ahead and carry as long as I'm not drinking and not at the bar.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:14 PM   #5
msydnor

Quote:
Oh I know I'm in the wrong by the law. But that's not going to stop me from protecting my family if someone try's to rob the place. And there is 4 law enforcement officers that live in my neighborhood and all of them have told me not to worry about it and go ahead and carry as long as I'm not drinking and not at the bar.
Are they going to bail you out if a cop does not live in your neigborhood see it and arrest you? All I was saying is, don't post on the fucking internet that you are breaking the law.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."-Thomas Paine

Last edited by msydnor; 01-28-2012 at 07:26 PM..
Old 01-28-2012, 07:18 PM   #6
Mexicutioner

Mexicutioner might have posted something useful at one time
Quote:
Originally Posted by msydnor View Post
Are the going to bail you out if a cop does not live in your neigborhood see it and arrest you? All I was saying is, don't post on the fucking internet that you are breaking the law.
^ what he said
Mexicutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:22 PM   #7
427SN95

Quote:
Are the going to bail you out if a cop does not live in your neigborhood see it and arrest you? All I was saying is, don't post on the fucking internet that you are breaking the law.
If everyone on here did that half the posts on this forum wouldn't be here from them talking about street racing.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:27 PM   #8
msydnor

Quote:
If everyone on here did that half the posts on this forum wouldn't be here from them talking about street racing.
Telling people you street race on the internet is stupid too so what's your point.

Old 01-28-2012, 07:28 PM   #9
LSX_FTW

LSX_FTW has disabled reputation
Quote:
FINALLY someone else has said it....THANK YOU
Old 01-28-2012, 07:34 PM   #10
msydnor

What made him look like an off duy cop other than being 40ish and having a gun?

Old 01-28-2012, 07:37 PM   #11
Mexicutioner

Mexicutioner might have posted something useful at one time
Quote:
What's street racing
Mexicutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:52 PM   #12
427SN95

Quote:
What made him look like an off duy cop other than being 40ish and having a gun?
clean cut,stocky build, facing the door, checking out everyone that walked in the door.. He may or may not have been but if it were a officer in plane clothes it would be odd that he was carrying a inside the waist band holster in the mid of his back.. Im wondering if some people think that the new hand gun laws include that you can carry in resturaunts now since it was all over the news a while back, but never panned out
Old 01-28-2012, 07:53 PM   #13
72chevy2
Running Wide Open

72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place
Nobody even talks about street racing anymore anyways

Open carrying in a bar/restaurant is retarded.

Concealed... Who cares as long as you aren't drinking
72chevy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:54 PM   #14
msydnor

Quote:
clean cut,stocky build, facing the door, checking out everyone that walked in the door.. He may or may not have been but if it were a officer in plane clothes it would be odd that he was carrying a inside the waist band holster in the mid of his back.. Im wondering if some people think that the new hand gun laws include that you can carry in resturaunts now since it was all over the news a while back, but never panned out
You just discribed me in a resturaunt...except the open carry part

Old 01-28-2012, 07:59 PM   #15
427SN95

Quote:
You just discribed me in a resturaunt...except the open carry part
well maybe he use to work for homeland security to then lol
Old 01-28-2012, 08:01 PM   #16
msydnor

Quote:
well maybe he use to work for homeland security to then lol
Lost me

Old 01-28-2012, 08:08 PM   #17
427SN95

Quote:
Lost me
I thought you use to do something like that.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #18
msydnor

Quote:
I thought you use to do something like that.
Never worked for DHS

Old 01-28-2012, 09:27 PM   #19
southernhick

southernhick might have posted something useful at one timesouthernhick might have posted something useful at one time
Could have been a Federal Marshal.
southernhick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:29 PM   #20
Lunchbox
Stab

Lunchbox is without a doubt too mature for this placeLunchbox is without a doubt too mature for this placeLunchbox is without a doubt too mature for this placeLunchbox is without a doubt too mature for this placeLunchbox is without a doubt too mature for this placeLunchbox is without a doubt too mature for this placeLunchbox is without a doubt too mature for this placeLunchbox is without a doubt too mature for this placeLunchbox is without a doubt too mature for this placeLunchbox is without a doubt too mature for this placeLunchbox is without a doubt too mature for this place
criminals carry everwhere.

you should too.
Lunchbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:33 PM   #21
Turbo Pig
Vengeance

Turbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this placeTurbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this placeTurbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this placeTurbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this placeTurbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this placeTurbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this placeTurbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this placeTurbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this placeTurbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this placeTurbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this placeTurbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this place
Cops can carry anywhere in the state except federal property. They can be denied access to a private establishment off duty with a firearm. They can not carry if they have consumed alcohol.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:39 PM   #22
427SN95

I'm with lunch box
Old 01-28-2012, 10:13 PM   #23
RichardCranium
Administraightbanyourass

RichardCranium is without a doubt too mature for this placeRichardCranium is without a doubt too mature for this placeRichardCranium is without a doubt too mature for this placeRichardCranium is without a doubt too mature for this placeRichardCranium is without a doubt too mature for this placeRichardCranium is without a doubt too mature for this placeRichardCranium is without a doubt too mature for this placeRichardCranium is without a doubt too mature for this placeRichardCranium is without a doubt too mature for this placeRichardCranium is without a doubt too mature for this placeRichardCranium is without a doubt too mature for this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72chevy2 View Post
Open carrying ............. is retarded.
Fixed.
RichardCranium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:16 PM   #24
Turbo Pig
Vengeance

Turbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this placeTurbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this placeTurbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this placeTurbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this placeTurbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this placeTurbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this placeTurbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this placeTurbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this placeTurbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this placeTurbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this placeTurbo Pig is without a doubt too mature for this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
Fixed.
Agreed
Old 01-29-2012, 02:01 AM   #25
project_LS1
F-Cam Only

project_LS1 has disabled reputation
You just described every military/former military guy as looking like a 40ish yr old off duty cop. You assume somebody is a cop because of the way they look and the fact that he had a pistol on his waste, then you go onto admit and tell the world that you are breaking the law...but its fine because your neighbors that are cops told you it was fine. LEO's dont make the laws, they enforce them. You wont be protecting your family much if you are taken into jail, and your cop buddies wont be able to do shit. It will look even worst if you have a conceal carry, knew that you werent suppose to, and concealed a weapon anyways. I dont know you, but I am confident that you can handle your own in an apple bees, I know its scary for some though I'm sure you'll but you'll be fine. Do what you want your a grown ass man, its just not smart to post up on the interwebs about breaking the law.

Tags
*Does_Mike_work_or_Post_all_day*, *LUNCHBOXlovesTHEbigBLACKglock*, *OPscopesOUTmenINapplebees*, 44magwithscope, COPS are GAY, cops have feelings too, COPS OC TO INTIMIDATE AND TERRORIZE, Do Morrisville Cops work?, GOING TO BUY UNIFORM TO JUSTIFY OC, GunPackingMexicanRaceCars, Hitch is mad, I OC Cause I have a small penis, IOnlyOpenCarryWhenScubaDiving, Look at my cock I mean gun, MikeandTPSittingInATree..., Opencarryassholes, Turbo Pig is a douche, Turbo Pig pwnts douches, wildwildwest