|07-18-2013, 04:36 PM||#1|
Drivers Ed Instructor
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Jacksonville, NC
Majestic Motorsports - Dyno Tuning Session Dyno July 30th & 31st.
Dyno Tuning Session July 30th & 31st with Chris Miller Racing
400.00 - 500.00 for all motor tuning on standard flash software
500.00 - 600.00 for forced induction / nitrous applications to include stand alone engine management.
600.00 - up for additional work beyond 3 hour slot because of special setup.
*prices above exclude licensing fees for flash programs.
The above tuning session is by appointment ONLY.
We are usually booked days before, so call and schedule your appointment.
When you call please have the following information available to the sales rep.
1. Engine combination (Forced Induction, Nitrous, All Motor, ETC)
2. Fuel System if upgraded to include fuel pump(s) and injector information.
3. Tuning platform (flash device ie. SCT, Diablo, HP Tuners, Cobb, Revo, etc.) or Engine Management (Motec, AEM, Haltech, Proefi, FAST, etc.) * this can be purchased from us as well, but we need to know in advance. If you don’t know what you need, we can help.
4. Upgraded sensors – MAF or MAP
5. Engine compression if upgraded
6. Anything you may have done that can be helpful in the tuning of your vehicle
7. Make sure you bring a vehicle that is ready to be tuned. (Leaking oil, overheating, etc. will cut your Dyno tuning session short)
As many of you know Chris Miller is doing our tuning. I can NOT say enough how grateful we are to have this working relationship that allows us to offer our customers a superior tune and excellent customer service.
08 Gallardo TT
Last edited by uask4it; 07-18-2013 at 05:04 PM..