HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums

Advertisement

Go Back   HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums > Off Topic and More > Local Happenings/Regional Forums > Everywhere else.....

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Old 03-15-2014, 08:30 AM   #76
DSM Turbos
Super Moderator

DSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt-4HighBoost View Post
Well no not 100% certain, but I got a stack of invoices from each place they sourced my parts, including a the transmission lines from ford dated within the same time period. Again this was in the paperwork folder provided by the shop. FYI, the NEWS report doesn't report anything about this because they recorded my interview before I had the transmission fluid changed and discovered the invoice.

Just saying they made a point of itemizing all the parts and sources for my parts. Not quite sure of the point you are trying to make. But the reason my I posted the invoice is becaused thats what they billed for....
My only point is that without 100% facts that those are the parts that went into your truck, your case doesn't sound as sound and can start to be slander. I would be very cautious to say anything about this shop without being 100% factual and positive. Yeah they did a crappy job, but accusing them of using the wrong fluid when you can't know for certainty doesn't make you look better in the rest of your case.

I am surprised other shops would even give you an invoice of parts that they sold to their customer, their business was not with you.
DSM Turbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:45 PM   #77
speedemon398
Cookies are Awesome...

speedemon398 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSM Turbos View Post
My only point is that without 100% facts that those are the parts that went into your truck, your case doesn't sound as sound and can start to be slander. I would be very cautious to say anything about this shop without being 100% factual and positive. Yeah they did a crappy job, but accusing them of using the wrong fluid when you can't know for certainty doesn't make you look better in the rest of your case.

I am surprised other shops would even give you an invoice of parts that they sold to their customer, their business was not with you.
Considering that's the only documentation of any kind of transmission fluid used and work was done on the transmission cooler seems obvious that's what was put in the truck. If 100% factual is what you're looking for from the dealer that seems to be the wrong place to find out any kind of truth with these people...

-72 Dodge Dart
-98.5 Dodge Ram Cummins
speedemon398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:03 PM   #78
sneaky98gt
1.5 Atmospheres

sneaky98gt is without a doubt too mature for this placesneaky98gt is without a doubt too mature for this placesneaky98gt is without a doubt too mature for this placesneaky98gt is without a doubt too mature for this placesneaky98gt is without a doubt too mature for this placesneaky98gt is without a doubt too mature for this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt-4HighBoost View Post
4 Qaurts of GM Dexron 6, (Facepalm)

Thanks Doug Henry for the 1 Gallon of GM Transmission Fluid in my freshly rebuilt FORD 4R100 (15k miles).... It took 23 Qaurts on Mercon V to flush and a install new Filter. It started to shift funky after about 100 miles of leaving the shop, Fluid level was right, but thats when I looked over the stack of invoices...
So is that what was causing the vibration issues?

401 rwhp, 365 rwtq (with some belt slip)

Self tuned with SCT Pro Racer Package

Full street trim with 275/40-17 MT radials:
11.51 @ 118.89
7.35 @ 94.59 mph

sneaky98gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:32 PM   #79
SVTBird
Seasoned

SVTBird has no rep around here.
Glad to hear you got her back , Shame it took a act of congress.

https://www.aocfilters.com/

SVTBird is offline   Reply With Quote