PDA

View Full Version : Phantasm Street Wars on Saturday 7/21?

audioenvy
07-17-2012, 09:02 PM
I haven't been to one of these lately. How are they? Anyone going? Have they announced a starting time?

audioenvy
07-21-2012, 11:57 PM
I guess nobody went ;)

I didn't make it down there, either.

stock
07-22-2012, 01:55 PM
I haven't been to one of these lately. How are they? Anyone going? Have they announced a starting time?

is your car a manual? if so check this out
http://www.horsepowerjunkies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130208

audioenvy
07-22-2012, 03:39 PM
is your car a manual? if so check this out

It has a dual-clutch transmission. Does manual mode paddle shifting count? LOL.

Looks fun. My car isn't fast enough to compete, but I would head down to watch if I weren't out of town that week.

stock
07-23-2012, 10:31 AM

Looks fun. My car isn't fast enough to compete, but I would head down to watch if I weren't out of town that week.

yes your are fast enough and to enter the shootout its free. I have seen you make a few passes at Fayetteville and they look good. last time i had this shootout a 12sec car made it to the final. also there will be no ladder for this race. it will be luck of the draw so the fast cars will not automaticlly run the slower cars during the race. and as far as paddle shifting? yes it is allowed

T6Rocket
07-25-2012, 11:20 AM

Do you live off Trinity Rd? I have seen a silver one over that way, looks damn nice!

Al