Go Back   HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums > Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 11:02 AM   #1
GN_Man_NC

GN_Man_NC might have posted something useful at one timeGN_Man_NC might have posted something useful at one time
1995 Camaro Z28, 6 Speed, T-Tops, 2 owner car

Up for sale is a Dark Polo Met. Green 1995 Camaro Z28. The car is a 2 owner car, and was bought new at Everett Chevy in Hickory, NC. The guy I bought it from bought it with 17k miles on it from Everett Chevy after it was traded back in from the org. owner in order to purchase a Corvette. The car is loaded with all the options available in 1995, the car is completely 100% bone stock, not even a flowmaster. Has black leather which is in really good shape(some wear on drivers side bolster), has Bose CD player, and t-tops. The paint is in pretty good shape, it is the factory paint, there are scratches in some places, the worst part of the paint is the front bumper. Has some fading and baked on bug guts as you can tell in the photos. The tires on the car have good tread, I would say 60-70% all the way around. The car currently has 149k miles on it, all the matience has been kept up with, oil changes every 3k miles, etc. The heat and AC work great, AC was just serviced. I have a ton of receipts with the car from were any work was done to the car. The first of last year it had a brand new clutch and pressure plate installed. Also I believe it had a new water pump installed. The motor is very strong and pulls hard to be a stock LT1 car. Runs great, no hestation or anything, drives better than some lower mileage cars I have owned in the past. Overall I would rate the interior of this car a 8 and the exterior a 7. Hard to find a bone stock LT1 car anymore, I have a clean and clear title in hand. I am looking to get $4200, call 828-289-6985 or email nc_guy_002000@yahoo.com or pm me.

GN_Man_NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:15 PM   #2
GN_Man_NC

GN_Man_NC might have posted something useful at one timeGN_Man_NC might have posted something useful at one time
Sold
GN_Man_NC is offline   Reply With Quote