HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums

Advertisement

Go Back   HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums > Off Topic and More > Local Happenings/Regional Forums > Wilmington

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Old 05-29-2012, 06:31 PM   #1
Shags
SloW.

Shags best poster evAr!!!!!!111Shags best poster evAr!!!!!!111Shags best poster evAr!!!!!!111
Japanese Steakhouse

Ive been to Hiros and really liked it but some people claim Tengu is better, and there are a few around here id like to try.

I cant go by google search reviews because I really enjoyed Hiros and they say it was terrible.

Anybody have any opinions?
Old 05-29-2012, 06:45 PM   #2
extremedarkd1gt
Extreme Kayaking ahhhh!!!

extremedarkd1gt is a good little Junkie
okami is pretty sweet if you like Sake they squirt it out of like a ketchup bottle all night if you are willing to take shots
Old 05-29-2012, 07:32 PM   #3
SuperDan
Burnin' Rubber

SuperDan is without a doubt too mature for this placeSuperDan is without a doubt too mature for this placeSuperDan is without a doubt too mature for this placeSuperDan is without a doubt too mature for this placeSuperDan is without a doubt too mature for this placeSuperDan is without a doubt too mature for this place
After Mayabi's in Myrtle Beach, Hiro's isn't as good to me. Not saying I don't like it, just not as much as Mayabi's. If you go to Tengu update this thread with your input cause I've been wondering about that place my self.
SuperDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:13 AM   #4
Shags
SloW.

Shags best poster evAr!!!!!!111Shags best poster evAr!!!!!!111Shags best poster evAr!!!!!!111
Tengu was pretty good, The show wasn't bad, the place was clean and had a nice atmosphere. I would say its a little better then Hiros IMO.

I got the Shogun Filet Mignon, Chicken, And Shrimp. It was a nice size portion of food I still have plenty left over for today.

Only complaint service was kind of slow but I didn't have anywhere to go so it didn't bother me.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:42 AM   #5
98srt2dr.
Team Brokesauce

98srt2dr. has disabled reputation
Okami across from uncw is pretty good. Clean, no wait, good food, good drink specials, good show.
98srt2dr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 12:43 PM   #6
Heater
Tastefully Sarcastic

Heater is without a doubt too mature for this placeHeater is without a doubt too mature for this placeHeater is without a doubt too mature for this placeHeater is without a doubt too mature for this placeHeater is without a doubt too mature for this placeHeater is without a doubt too mature for this placeHeater is without a doubt too mature for this placeHeater is without a doubt too mature for this placeHeater is without a doubt too mature for this placeHeater is without a doubt too mature for this placeHeater is without a doubt too mature for this place
I've been to Hiro's several times over the years and it seems like it's under par compared to other Japanese steak houses IMO. I usually go because the wife likes the dinner and a show kind of thing.
Heater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 02:47 PM   #7
ami2loud
Booster

ami2loud is a good little Junkie
I think Hiro's was better when they were a smaller establishment...but i still enjoy the food. Need to try some of these other ones