HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums

Advertisement

Go Back   HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums > Off Topic and More > Local Happenings/Regional Forums > Wilmington

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Old 08-14-2011, 09:18 PM   #1
SuperDan
Burnin' Rubber

SuperDan is without a doubt too mature for this placeSuperDan is without a doubt too mature for this placeSuperDan is without a doubt too mature for this placeSuperDan is without a doubt too mature for this placeSuperDan is without a doubt too mature for this placeSuperDan is without a doubt too mature for this place
Mach 1

Does anyone know of a Black or possibly Azure Blue Mach 1 that either centri or turbo powered? Last night me and a few of my buddies were on the way to J Ville from Wilmington and had a run in with this guy. We were actually passing the gas station where you turn in to go to Heaters (idk the Hampstead area too well as far as street names) When these 2 New edge Stangs came flying up on us. The first was a black GT with red "Mustang" letters in the bumper... and 30 day tags. He did a ricer fly by and zig zaged in and outa traffic for a while before he realised we didn't wanta play. Then the Mach came up beside me revving. Then he down shifted behind me and started free spinning (it sounded like) and I could hear a BOV when he started pedaling it. Then he flew by me and started ridding my buddies bumper. Then he down shifted and passed him in the center turning lane, getting side ways as he did and slinging rocks on his car. The reason why I'm telling all of this and asking if anybody knows who he is, is cuz 2 of the guys rolling with us want to call this guy out. They said they usually don't street race but this guy pissed them off and they'll take that bumper any way they can get it. The guy turned off of 17 going toward Topsoil Island
SuperDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 11:02 AM   #2
DANGER1049
IN IT 2 WIN IT!!!

DANGER1049 is a good little Junkie
yeah i have seen the black car around once. not sure abt the other one
94 Yamaha Wave blaster
95 Yamaha Waverunner 3Gp
DANGER1049 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 11:23 PM   #3
SuperDan
Burnin' Rubber

SuperDan is without a doubt too mature for this placeSuperDan is without a doubt too mature for this placeSuperDan is without a doubt too mature for this placeSuperDan is without a doubt too mature for this placeSuperDan is without a doubt too mature for this placeSuperDan is without a doubt too mature for this place
you don't know where he hangs out or who he's with do ya?
Old 08-15-2011, 11:45 PM   #4
lukeduke
Boost is my antidrug

lukeduke is without a doubt too mature for this placelukeduke is without a doubt too mature for this placelukeduke is without a doubt too mature for this placelukeduke is without a doubt too mature for this placelukeduke is without a doubt too mature for this placelukeduke is without a doubt too mature for this placelukeduke is without a doubt too mature for this place
Kewl Starry is the guy's name. You aren't the first to post about him bro.

1987 Cutlass Supreme Brougham: AKA "GAM GAM"
lukeduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:37 AM   #5
Heater
Tastefully Sarcastic

Heater is without a doubt too mature for this placeHeater is without a doubt too mature for this placeHeater is without a doubt too mature for this placeHeater is without a doubt too mature for this placeHeater is without a doubt too mature for this placeHeater is without a doubt too mature for this placeHeater is without a doubt too mature for this placeHeater is without a doubt too mature for this placeHeater is without a doubt too mature for this placeHeater is without a doubt too mature for this placeHeater is without a doubt too mature for this place
I seriously just LoL'ed
Heater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:41 AM   #6
SuperDan
Burnin' Rubber

I didn't read the eff'in name earlier.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:27 AM   #7
Shags
SloW.

Shags best poster evAr!!!!!!111Shags best poster evAr!!!!!!111Shags best poster evAr!!!!!!111
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeduke View Post
Kewl Starry is the guy's name. You aren't the first to post about him bro.
hahaha!!

Havnt seen the car around.