HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums

Advertisement

Go Back   HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums > Car Related Discussion > King of the Streets Race Series

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Old 11-14-2012, 06:12 PM   #151
dentfix

dentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this place
I want the class to be heads up. As in nobody have a rules advantage. Give the nitrous cars whatever they need to keep up with a max effort combo. Not what they need to keep up with the shit they already got.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:20 PM   #152
Silver91Hatch

Silver91Hatch is without a doubt too mature for this placeSilver91Hatch is without a doubt too mature for this placeSilver91Hatch is without a doubt too mature for this placeSilver91Hatch is without a doubt too mature for this placeSilver91Hatch is without a doubt too mature for this placeSilver91Hatch is without a doubt too mature for this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHUCKZ View Post
I don't even know why I bother to argue with you. You do a great job of arguing with yourself. I didn't say I "think" anything. I said what I know and will put money on it but you know I'm right and don't want to pay me. You are either a terrible lair or just really dumb. I haven't figured out which one yet.

Why don't you just admit you want a turbo only class and you don't mind if nitrous cars show up as long as their fastest car is slower than the slowest turbo car. Everyone here knows it and I'm OK with it. We ain't going to take away your tree house, don't worry.

This is threw my eyes. I have been helping, at every race and working on my own car all year and this is what I see.

Last year the turbo car were behind, I don't have the time to go back and look up all the posts. The rule makers said they needed to get their shit in order and catch up. They did, and now over the off season rule makers are seeing that and trying to gift the nitrous cars ahead again. Then when the turbo cars are behind again the cycle will start over.

I am not saying that the nitrous cars MIGHT not need SOME help, but as of now the turbo cars are out 60 ft'n nitrous cars... Let me say that again. A turbo car is faster to the 60ft that a nitrous car. That looks to me like the nitrous guys need to get the front half in order. There are a couple nitrous cars that 60 good and don't have stellar down track numbers. There are also nitrous cars that MPH with the turbo guys, but don't front half well. That looks to me like the nitrous cars need to get their shit in order, like the turbo cars did this year, and get in the lanes.

Go ahead, make fun, bets, snide remarks, smileys, etc. Thats all good, I can take it.

"Some people without brains do a lot of talking" Scarecow - Wizard of Oz.
Silver91Hatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:25 PM   #153
67turbogt

67turbogt is actually making some sense.67turbogt is actually making some sense.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:41 PM   #154
SCHUCKZ

SCHUCKZ best poster evAr!!!!!!111SCHUCKZ best poster evAr!!!!!!111SCHUCKZ best poster evAr!!!!!!111
Yeah but chicks dig em.
SCHUCKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:46 PM   #155
turbo4vgt

turbo4vgt is a good little Junkie
Never thought about that
Old 11-14-2012, 06:47 PM   #156
SCHUCKZ

SCHUCKZ best poster evAr!!!!!!111SCHUCKZ best poster evAr!!!!!!111SCHUCKZ best poster evAr!!!!!!111
I'm done arguing about this. Facts mean nothing to the union and I really don't care anymore. Like I said I am not campaigning for any rule changes at all. If you guys want to change any rules in your class just let us know what you come up with.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:49 PM   #157
SCHUCKZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo4vgt View Post
Never thought about that
I don't know this for a fact but I'd wager you have a good looking woman by seeing your car.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:50 PM   #158
67turbogt

67turbogt is actually making some sense.67turbogt is actually making some sense.
the union thing is starting to sound a little insulting.how about we just get back to the basics, as in what's it going to take for class equality.
anybody care to make an intelligent post on this matter.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #159
dentfix

dentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver91Hatch View Post
This is threw my eyes. I have been helping, at every race and working on my own car all year and this is what I see.

Last year the turbo car were behind, I don't have the time to go back and look up all the posts. The rule makers said they needed to get their shit in order and catch up. They did, and now over the off season rule makers are seeing that and trying to gift the nitrous cars ahead again. Then when the turbo cars are behind again the cycle will start over.

I am not saying that the nitrous cars MIGHT not need SOME help, but as of now the turbo cars are out 60 ft'n nitrous cars... Let me say that again. A turbo car is faster to the 60ft that a nitrous car. That looks to me like the nitrous guys need to get the front half in order. There are a couple nitrous cars that 60 good and don't have stellar down track numbers. There are also nitrous cars that MPH with the turbo guys, but don't front half well. That looks to me like the nitrous cars need to get their shit in order, like the turbo cars did this year, and get in the lanes.

Go ahead, make fun, bets, snide remarks, smileys, etc. Thats all good, I can take it.
When you confront chuck with logic like this^^
Quote:
I'm done arguing about this. Facts mean no
thing to the union and I really don't care anymore. Like I said I am not campaigning for any rule changes at all. If you guys want to change any rules in your class just let us know what you come up with.
This is the kinda response you can expect to get^^
So why bother
Old 11-14-2012, 06:56 PM   #160
wht01stroke
In the shop

wht01stroke is actually making some sense.wht01stroke is actually making some sense.wht01stroke is actually making some sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo4vgt View Post
O

Brad you in Granpaws liquor again?
Hahaha na im in his bud light cooler again!
wht01stroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:57 PM   #161
Fox Rodder
built not bought

Fox Rodder is without a doubt too mature for this placeFox Rodder is without a doubt too mature for this placeFox Rodder is without a doubt too mature for this placeFox Rodder is without a doubt too mature for this placeFox Rodder is without a doubt too mature for this placeFox Rodder is without a doubt too mature for this placeFox Rodder is without a doubt too mature for this placeFox Rodder is without a doubt too mature for this placeFox Rodder is without a doubt too mature for this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67turbogt View Post
the union thing is starting to sound a little insulting.how about we just get back to the basics, as in what's it going to take for class equality.
anybody care to make an intelligent post on this matter.
Yea put em at 3000# 3050 dominator or give them .010 more jet at 3100.
coming sooner maybe later
Fox Rodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:59 PM   #162
67turbogt

1050 dominator he means.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:01 PM   #163
Fox Rodder
built not bought

Fox Rodder is without a doubt too mature for this placeFox Rodder is without a doubt too mature for this placeFox Rodder is without a doubt too mature for this placeFox Rodder is without a doubt too mature for this placeFox Rodder is without a doubt too mature for this placeFox Rodder is without a doubt too mature for this placeFox Rodder is without a doubt too mature for this placeFox Rodder is without a doubt too mature for this placeFox Rodder is without a doubt too mature for this place
Quote:
1050 dominator he means.
I meant 3050 with the dominator
coming sooner maybe later
Fox Rodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:01 PM   #164
67turbogt

darrin what do you think you need to run with?
Old 11-14-2012, 07:02 PM   #165
67turbogt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Rodder View Post
I meant 3050 with the dominator
lol
Old 11-14-2012, 07:06 PM   #166
SLOW88LX
still slow!

SLOW88LX is a good little Junkie
Quote:
darrin what do you think you need to run with?
I will take what ever is given to help! I honestly have no idea of what the car will run with the new motor.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:06 PM   #167
67turbogt

shannon post the old rules in here.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:06 PM   #168
Silver91Hatch

Silver91Hatch is without a doubt too mature for this placeSilver91Hatch is without a doubt too mature for this placeSilver91Hatch is without a doubt too mature for this placeSilver91Hatch is without a doubt too mature for this placeSilver91Hatch is without a doubt too mature for this placeSilver91Hatch is without a doubt too mature for this place
Quote:
Facts mean nothing
We agree about that.

Nitrous Mafia: A turbo car will never 60ft with a nitrous car...
Turbo Union: Ok, did that.
Nitrous Mafia: We can't MPH with turbo cars...
Turbo Union: Except Tick and Qball, right?
Nitrous Mafia: These are lies, all lies...

I know humor car not be converted to text well, but that above was a joke. Thats the part that your supposed to laugh at.

That above was also a joke.

Like I said before this is not arguing, etc. This is just trying to make a fair and level playing field. Nitrous cars are going to be fast in the summer, turbo cars in the winter, that's just how the cookie crumbles. But for the spring and fall they need to be even. I think some of the nitrous cars have some catching up to do in the 60ft dept, hints there reasons for not being in here wanting anything. Some could pick up down track, it is what it is. I think the rules as they sit are close. Perfect? Maybe not, but close. The way to kill car count is making huge swings in rules. There has only been one turbo car to run .2x in checked and legal competition. The others to do it were light, in other class's trim, etc. I guess what it boils down to for me is I think the answer is a 100 or so lbs off nitrous combo's and see how it go from there. Am I hugely off on that? Didn't Jenny go a 30 early in the year with lightened rules when it was 80 degrees out? There weren't many if any turbo cars running 30's in that weather.

"Some people without brains do a lot of talking" Scarecow - Wizard of Oz.
Silver91Hatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:09 PM   #169
BIGBLOCKMAFIA

BIGBLOCKMAFIA is without a doubt too mature for this placeBIGBLOCKMAFIA is without a doubt too mature for this placeBIGBLOCKMAFIA is without a doubt too mature for this placeBIGBLOCKMAFIA is without a doubt too mature for this placeBIGBLOCKMAFIA is without a doubt too mature for this place
Talking

Man I am glad I have given up even trying to get something for the bb and have just started to get ready to bracket race next yr!!! And dent I have taken I very unhappy liking to that sig you have if you wanna be a mafia it's already taken go be a ninja or something
Old 11-14-2012, 07:10 PM   #170
67turbogt

lmao @dentninja
Old 11-14-2012, 07:12 PM   #171
BIGBLOCKMAFIA

BIGBLOCKMAFIA is without a doubt too mature for this placeBIGBLOCKMAFIA is without a doubt too mature for this placeBIGBLOCKMAFIA is without a doubt too mature for this placeBIGBLOCKMAFIA is without a doubt too mature for this placeBIGBLOCKMAFIA is without a doubt too mature for this place
Smile

Mother fuck people I am THE MAFIA nobody else get this shit out of y'all's mouth and stop nut hugging on my gang that is all
Old 11-14-2012, 07:16 PM   #172
dentfix

Boy my phone screwed that up lol
I'll try to fix it
Old 11-14-2012, 07:19 PM   #173
67turbogt

geez, where's my glasses !!
Old 11-14-2012, 07:19 PM   #174
67turbogt

who makes the baddest 15* ls head ?
Old 11-14-2012, 07:22 PM   #175
dentfix

Quote:
who makes the baddest 15* ls head ?
Allpro, get your wallet ready.

Tags
110jet 3000lbs, Add 50lbs, dent ain't seen nuffin yet!, Drama Street Class, find out car wasnt all out @ 5.50, HalfAssTurboComboStreet, HEAVY NOS CAR BANNED, holley 650 -100lbs, pimp'in ain't easy!, WHATS FAST...., white01strokeChecks