HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums

Advertisement

Go Back   HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums > Car Related Discussion > King of the Streets Race Series

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Old 10-10-2012, 06:55 AM   #76
jmo363

jmo363 is actually making some sense.jmo363 is actually making some sense.
Rules look good we will def have the BBC their doing work.
jmo363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #77
SCHUCKZ

SCHUCKZ best poster evAr!!!!!!111SCHUCKZ best poster evAr!!!!!!111SCHUCKZ best poster evAr!!!!!!111
Sitting here at a stoplight waiting for my little buddy to start another riveting discussion.

Fuzzy, no date has been set. This is still in the planning stages. Kinda feeling out the response to see if it is worth trying. I think it would be fun to have a event focused on these classes. It would be great if we could get enough support to pay out more and further back, maybe even have free tech cards. If we could get the Florida and Maryland groups to come it could be a really big field.
SCHUCKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:38 PM   #78
67turbogt

67turbogt is actually making some sense.67turbogt is actually making some sense.
I look forward to reading this everyday, great entertainment
Old 10-10-2012, 12:45 PM   #79
dentfix

dentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this place
I've been looking all day for those 350cfm port job. It turns out they are kinda like the tooth fairy except even little kids know those number were bullshit lol

Honestly from the data I have seen with all the combos we run I doubt I would pick up much, if any from better heads than what I got. Jason went from turds to top of the line hi ports and didn't see alot of gain yet. I think my heads fall somewhere between the 2.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:49 PM   #80
jmo363

Hit John Sears up he may be able to help with promoting!!!!
Old 10-10-2012, 01:15 PM   #81
SCHUCKZ

SCHUCKZ best poster evAr!!!!!!111SCHUCKZ best poster evAr!!!!!!111SCHUCKZ best poster evAr!!!!!!111
You haven't found any because you are asking the wrong questions. Stuff like this is why some people are able to pull off amazing performances while others just can't seem to run at full potential.
I'll give you a little hint. Ask whoever what the difference is between the R casting and yours. It is the exhaust exit location and header bolt pattern. You can put bigger valves in your heads and put the same port job on the intake side as the R. Why don't people do it then you ask? Because without welding up the floor of the exaust runner and bolt holes or fabricate a exhaust plate that fit in the ports, you likely wouldn't get the exhaust side to compliment the intake side. You can do it, it just isn't worth the trouble when you can just start with the R. Notice I never told you what the exhaust flowed, only the intake. If you want your intake ports to flow 350, give me $2000 and a set of 2.125" titanium valves and I'll get it done for you. The exhaust will cost a little more.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:21 PM   #82
dentfix

dentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this place
So if I spend $4k on this set of heads they will be almost as good as the $3500 hi ports that don't carry any extra weight? Sign me up!!!

Like I said, I don't think there is much power in heads much bigger than what I already got. I just like to rattle your cage.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:28 PM   #83
SCHUCKZ

Actually your heads are probably ideal for the engine size and turbo. Put a good EFI system on it and it will probably fly.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:02 PM   #84
dentfix

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHUCKZ View Post
Actually your heads are probably ideal for the engine size and turbo. Put a good EFI system on it and it will probably fly.
I think it'll do ok just like it is. Haven't even started to lean on it yet and it makes the power to run high .30's already once I get the chassis back sorted out. Went the 5.50 with a 1.30 60'
Old 10-10-2012, 02:16 PM   #85
turbo4vgt

turbo4vgt is a good little Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentfix View Post
What in this world would make you think my life is miserable? Because I talk shit to you? As I already stated I don't give a shit about the 50lbs, it might be 2 hundredths at the most. I'm not asking them or you for shit, if you can't take a racer asking you the reasoning behind a rule you probably can't handle making them. Is that $50k convertible ready to get drug down the track yet or are you waiting to get the rules the way you want them? My car can run with anybody in the class with or without the 50lbs and I think that's what bothers people the most. It made 930 in Chris's car with less compression, I just haven't leaned on it yet. I hope you guys don't think this stuff is that important to me because you'd be dead wrong. I just like to debate, especially when I'm right
Its going to run good, thats what mine makes.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:30 PM   #86
dentfix

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo4vgt View Post
Its going to run good, thats what mine makes.
dentfix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:32 AM   #87
fastmont410
Queen of "HRE"

fastmont410 is a good little Junkie
Quote:
If we could get the Florida and Maryland groups to come it could be a really big field.
Are the gates open yet........I am READY!!!!

Florida? OMG, not Kenward's purple coupe again.......
Moneypit 4.86/275s
theRedCar 5.04/275s
Bamalam BBFnos 2011 Radial Record 4.68
MacFab Performance Beadlocks
Ultimate Convertor Concepts
fastmont410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:02 AM   #88
jmo363

Any idea when this race is going to take place?
Old 10-12-2012, 03:37 PM   #89
wht01stroke
In the shop

wht01stroke is actually making some sense.wht01stroke is actually making some sense.wht01stroke is actually making some sense.
Sign me up for the race I want to see what will be bitched about on my car!!!!
wht01stroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:09 PM   #90
SCHUCKZ

Your not allowed. You have to be a member of the union to run a turbo car.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:57 PM   #91
dentfix

I'm not only a member..........
Old 10-13-2012, 11:45 AM   #92
wht01stroke
In the shop

wht01stroke is actually making some sense.wht01stroke is actually making some sense.wht01stroke is actually making some sense.
Quote:
Your not allowed. You have to be a member of the union to run a turbo car.
I'll just be the outlaw then lol
Old 10-14-2012, 09:35 PM   #93
SCHUCKZ

You will have to pit with the nitrous cars.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:44 PM   #94
wht01stroke
In the shop

Quote:
You will have to pit with the nitrous cars.
Hahaha ill pit were ever it don't matter to me!!
Old 10-17-2012, 01:45 PM   #95
fastmont410
Queen of "HRE"

fastmont410 is a good little Junkie
Is this race gonna happen or is it just an idea? Just wondering cuz i'm gonna do some work to Fastmont, but would like to do this race.
Moneypit 4.86/275s
theRedCar 5.04/275s
Bamalam BBFnos 2011 Radial Record 4.68
MacFab Performance Beadlocks
Ultimate Convertor Concepts
fastmont410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:08 PM   #96
jmo363

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmont410 View Post
is this race gonna happen or is it just an idea? Just wondering cuz i'm gonna do some work to fastmont, but would like to do this race.

this^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 10-17-2012, 02:17 PM   #97
fuzzy1626
GO HARD OR GO HOME

fuzzy1626 has no rep around here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmo363 View Post
this^^^^^^^^^^^

x3
Old 10-17-2012, 06:28 PM   #98
SCHUCKZ

Workin on it!
Old 10-30-2012, 08:47 AM   #99
jmo363

Any new info on this race?

Tags
-400lbs if you suck, 3...2...1...bitch, dentfix=first round test pass, Dentfix=Max rider, Let dentfix run at 2000lbs., Midgets ttfmfers, STOP CALLING IT _____ STREET!, Will&JustinSwapCum, Will<3sDcock