HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums

Advertisement

Go Back   HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums > Off Topic and More > Local Happenings/Regional Forums > Wilson/RockyMount

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Old 04-22-2014, 02:40 PM   #1
jsbrewer

jsbrewer has no rep around here.
nitrous filling location?

Any of you guys know somewhere to get nitrous filled in Wilson at a decent rate? Been getting it in Greenville but between $6/lb and getting charged for more pounds than the bottle will hold its definitely time to find a new place.
jsbrewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 06:27 PM   #2
DansTransAM
sellout

DansTransAM has disabled reputation
Grayson's out on forest hills (nears Bill's/Parkers) does fillings. Not sure on price though.

www.WideAwakeRacing.com
DansTransAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 06:36 PM   #3
wyndzer
Slow Ride

wyndzer is without a doubt too mature for this placewyndzer is without a doubt too mature for this placewyndzer is without a doubt too mature for this placewyndzer is without a doubt too mature for this placewyndzer is without a doubt too mature for this placewyndzer is without a doubt too mature for this placewyndzer is without a doubt too mature for this placewyndzer is without a doubt too mature for this placewyndzer is without a doubt too mature for this place
I can help you if you can leave me your bottle. Probably about 4.50lb PM me if you want.

ǝɹnʇɐuƃıs ʎɯ uı pǝʇsǝɹǝʇuı ʎllɐǝɹ ǝɹɐ noʎ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
wyndzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 07:03 PM   #4
Rockafella
Super Moderator

Rockafella is without a doubt too mature for this placeRockafella is without a doubt too mature for this placeRockafella is without a doubt too mature for this placeRockafella is without a doubt too mature for this placeRockafella is without a doubt too mature for this placeRockafella is without a doubt too mature for this placeRockafella is without a doubt too mature for this placeRockafella is without a doubt too mature for this placeRockafella is without a doubt too mature for this placeRockafella is without a doubt too mature for this placeRockafella is without a doubt too mature for this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by DansTransAM View Post
Grayson's out on forest hills (nears Bill's/Parkers) does fillings. Not sure on price though.
Yelp, ask for Lynwood. Tell em BJ said give you the hook-up, lol. (he'll probably charge you more if you say that )

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndzer View Post
I can help you if you can leave me your bottle. Probably about 4.50lb PM me if you want.
Can't go wrong w/ this guy^. I'd let him hold the knife out of my pocket and the pistol off of my waste at the same time which expresses my highest level of trust, lol. He'll get u taken care of.

There's also H&F Performance on 301 but not sure of their prices at the moment. There's several options in Wilson, Grayson's is probably the only one that I can tell you right off hand that doesn't require a frozen bottle as he has a pump, but I wouldn't fill a non-frozen bottle if you dont' have to. It simply makes things soooo much easier (pump or not).
Old 04-23-2014, 04:28 AM   #5
DansTransAM
sellout

Quote:
Yelp, ask for Lynwood. Tell em BJ said give you the hook-up, lol. (he'll probably charge you more if you say that )
You will be referred to the express lane!! 12 items or less!

www.WideAwakeRacing.com
Old 04-24-2014, 01:25 PM   #6
jsbrewer

jsbrewer has no rep around here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DansTransAM View Post
I checked with Grayson's, said they were no longer filling nitrous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndzer View Post
I appreciate the offer but being 25 miles away i'd need somewhere I could just stop in and get it filled.
jsbrewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 01:28 PM   #7
DansTransAM
sellout

Whaaatttt cant believe that. H&F perform on 301 only one left i guess.

www.WideAwakeRacing.com
Old 04-24-2014, 06:51 PM   #8
Rockafella
Super Moderator

Rockafella is without a doubt too mature for this placeRockafella is without a doubt too mature for this placeRockafella is without a doubt too mature for this placeRockafella is without a doubt too mature for this placeRockafella is without a doubt too mature for this placeRockafella is without a doubt too mature for this placeRockafella is without a doubt too mature for this placeRockafella is without a doubt too mature for this placeRockafella is without a doubt too mature for this placeRockafella is without a doubt too mature for this placeRockafella is without a doubt too mature for this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbrewer View Post
I checked with Grayson's, said they were no longer filling nitrous.

I appreciate the offer but being 25 miles away i'd need somewhere I could just stop in and get it filled.
Can't believe that either... H&F on 301 definitely has it, will need a frozen bottle though and you may want to call to see what their prices are now a days since it seems that a lot of the competition is now gone. Carquest had it back in the day as well but they have since closed.
Old 04-26-2014, 07:50 PM   #9
pmurfff

pmurfff is a good little Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockafella View Post
Can't believe that either... H&F on 301 definitely has it, will need a frozen bottle though and you may want to call to see what their prices are now a days since it seems that a lot of the competition is now gone. Carquest had it back in the day as well but they have since closed.
Carquest is still opened, they moved on Tarboro Street across from Firestone tire place. Not sure if they fill nitrous but Doug still runs it. H&F definitely has it....Jeff and Doug are usually reasonable with prices

Miss you Dad! RIP
pmurfff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 08:10 PM   #10
Bananaman
Slippery little sucker

Bananaman is without a doubt too mature for this placeBananaman is without a doubt too mature for this placeBananaman is without a doubt too mature for this placeBananaman is without a doubt too mature for this placeBananaman is without a doubt too mature for this placeBananaman is without a doubt too mature for this placeBananaman is without a doubt too mature for this placeBananaman is without a doubt too mature for this placeBananaman is without a doubt too mature for this placeBananaman is without a doubt too mature for this placeBananaman is without a doubt too mature for this place
What are the going rates per pound now?
Bananaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 08:17 PM   #11
Rockafella
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmurfff View Post
Carquest is still opened, they moved on Tarboro Street across from Firestone tire place. Not sure if they fill nitrous but Doug still runs it. H&F definitely has it....Jeff and Doug are usually reasonable with prices
Yeah, I haven't been in the carquest that's in the old blockbuster building mainly because I had heard that Doug wasn't running it any more. So much for hear-say. He definitely filled nitrous back in the day, not sure if they do in their new location. He usually requested that you leave it w/ him a couple of hours so that he could ensure it was frozen prior to filling though.

Haven't seen your car around lately bud. Hope all is well your way!
Old 04-27-2014, 08:31 PM   #12
pmurfff

pmurfff is a good little Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockafella View Post
Yeah, I haven't been in the carquest that's in the old blockbuster building mainly because I had heard that Doug wasn't running it any more. So much for hear-say. He definitely filled nitrous back in the day, not sure if they do in their new location. He usually requested that you leave it w/ him a couple of hours so that he could ensure it was frozen prior to filling though.

Haven't seen your car around lately bud. Hope all is well your way!
all is great and we have moved out to Hornes Church Rd at Silver Lake......built a house and a shop where I can finally do some work. Even put in a lift in it The car hasn't been on the road lately due to an oil leak that I haven't had the time to fix yet. Currently working on my dad's car trying to get it back on the road asap. Stop by sometime....I am the second house to the right of Adrian Rd...easy to find since there are no shrubs or flowers out yet and the house looks plain! Hope yall are well!

Miss you Dad! RIP
pmurfff is offline   Reply With Quote