Advertisement

Go Back   HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums > Off Topic and More > Junkies Den

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Old 12-01-2016, 07:59 PM   #1
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd best poster evAr!!!!!!111rcktpwrd best poster evAr!!!!!!111rcktpwrd best poster evAr!!!!!!111
Cool Christmas Light display

at our house. My wife has a facebook page with the info: https://www.facebook.com/GoldmanFamilyLights/
Deerview Dr in Raleigh, lights on from 5-10pm every night unless the rain trips the gfi...

If you know of Happyland Christmas Lights just off Penny Rd we are just down the road from there... This is the last year that Mr. Moore is doing his huge display after 30 or so years! He will also be on the ABC show The Great Christmas Light Fight on Dec 19th.
https://www.facebook.com/Happyland-C...4521345598306/
rcktpwrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 05:35 PM   #2
StangLou
Lou

StangLou is a good little Junkie
I drive by the one on Penny Road every day going to and from work. It is insane! Might have to pack the boys and ole lady up sun night and drive them to check it out along with yours!
I miss my bikes...

"I dont take to kindly to people that dont take to kindly."
StangLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 03:24 PM   #3
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd best poster evAr!!!!!!111rcktpwrd best poster evAr!!!!!!111rcktpwrd best poster evAr!!!!!!111
Cool!
Old 12-03-2016, 10:57 PM   #4
DSM Turbos
Super Moderator

DSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this place
I'll have to swing by one day when I am back in town, you are right around the corner from me.

I have been seeing the guy's stuff on Penny every year since I was a kid growing up just down the street (I'm 32 now), sad to see it is going away
DSM Turbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 07:09 AM   #5
forestgreengt

forestgreengt has disabled reputation
Thanks for the post....my in-laws are just a few min away...definitely have to check out with the kids
forestgreengt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 04:42 PM   #6
rcktpwrd

Hope to see you guys!

Not running tonight due to the rain and tripping GFIs...
Old 12-11-2016, 09:20 PM   #7
Crimson2v

Crimson2v might have posted something useful at one timeCrimson2v might have posted something useful at one time
Stopped by tonight and viewed both displays, great job. We are bummed that there will not be one next year at the Moore house.
Crimson2v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 07:54 AM   #8
rcktpwrd

Thanks!

Yeah lots of people are going to be disappointed that Mr Moore won't be doing the huge display anymore.
Old 12-27-2016, 04:54 PM   #9
rcktpwrd

For those of you who have come by but not in the past couple of weeks, the show has changed slightly, taken out some of the fillers and added another song to the mix. We also added another 'small' prop to the display on Christmas day...

If you haven't come by yet the show will be running until Sunday night, so there is still time!
Old 11-19-2017, 07:43 PM   #10
rcktpwrd

Lights will be turned on Friday after Thanksgiving! Come by and check it out!
Old 11-25-2017, 08:45 PM   #11
rcktpwrd

The light show is up and running. 5-10pm Sunday-Thursday and 5-11pm Friday-Saturday.

https://www.facebook.com/GoldmanFamilyLights/
Old 11-27-2017, 06:13 AM   #12
Crimson2v

Crimson2v might have posted something useful at one timeCrimson2v might have posted something useful at one time
Drove by the display last night with the wife and kids. We loved the display, thank you for sharing this with everyone. They really got a kick out of the music especially the Italian donkey song. Thanks again!
Crimson2v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 07:58 AM   #13
rcktpwrd

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson2v View Post
Drove by the display last night with the wife and kids. We loved the display, thank you for sharing this with everyone. They really got a kick out of the music especially the Italian donkey song. Thanks again!
Glad you guys came by and enjoyed the lights and music!
That song is "Dominic the Donkey"
Old 12-03-2018, 07:47 AM   #14
rcktpwrd

The display is up and running until the end of the year
Old 12-05-2018, 11:11 AM   #15
Snowman
ZL1 of thirdgens

Snowman is without a doubt too mature for this placeSnowman is without a doubt too mature for this placeSnowman is without a doubt too mature for this placeSnowman is without a doubt too mature for this placeSnowman is without a doubt too mature for this placeSnowman is without a doubt too mature for this placeSnowman is without a doubt too mature for this placeSnowman is without a doubt too mature for this placeSnowman is without a doubt too mature for this placeSnowman is without a doubt too mature for this placeSnowman is without a doubt too mature for this place
Awesome. We will come check it out for sure....
Snowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 04:29 PM   #16
DSM Turbos
Super Moderator

DSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this placeDSM Turbos is without a doubt too mature for this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
Awesome. We will come check it out for sure....
You will be a mile from Ras and I then!
DSM Turbos is offline   Reply With Quote