Advertisement

Go Back   HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums > Classifieds > Vehicles For Sale

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Old 08-11-2017, 09:27 AM   #1
robertmee

robertmee might have posted something useful at one timerobertmee might have posted something useful at one time
FS: 2003 Supercharged Mercury Marauder

I'm in need of a truck, so thinking about selling the Marauder (or the Syclone....other ad).

Marauder is clean, but does have knicks and bumps from being a 14 year old driver. It has the rare (250 made), Trilogy Supercharger kit and Stainlessworks headers/dual exhaust. It sounds mean and dyno'd at 475 rwhp at Piedmont Performance. It threw a rod about 3 years ago, so I had a complete new forged bottom end built by Piedmont (Eric Gold) and it has maybe 15K miles on it. Car has 80K total and is my daily driver. Also has Pioneer DVD touchscreen w/ rear view camera and NAV, integrated into steering wheel controls.

15.5K and pretty firm. Located in Raleigh. I can send Pics but better to just come see it in person.
robertmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 05:50 PM   #2
Zodiac

Zodiac has no rep around here.
Damn you're selling 2 vehicles I've always wanted.... Shame I don't have the need/space/money for them. This isn't the one I used to see on Yates Mill Pond Rd is it?
Old 08-12-2017, 08:50 AM   #3
robertmee

robertmee might have posted something useful at one timerobertmee might have posted something useful at one time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post
Damn you're selling 2 vehicles I've always wanted.... Shame I don't have the need/space/money for them. This isn't the one I used to see on Yates Mill Pond Rd is it?
Yes, that was probably me. I used to live on Mill Race Trail. Now live off lake wheeler so still in that area.
Old 08-12-2017, 06:56 PM   #4
fairmont357

fairmont357 is without a doubt too mature for this placefairmont357 is without a doubt too mature for this placefairmont357 is without a doubt too mature for this placefairmont357 is without a doubt too mature for this placefairmont357 is without a doubt too mature for this placefairmont357 is without a doubt too mature for this place
Either marauder.net or the link below would be a good place to sell it. It should sell quickly especially with the trilogy��

https://m.facebook.com/groups/168506...?ref=bookmarks
89 Saleen vert #415
fairmont357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 11:19 PM   #5
Cominus

Cominus has no rep around here.
The car I always wanted, looking for trades? lol
Cominus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 08:22 AM   #6
robertmee

Only if you have a Ram Rebel to trade
Old 09-07-2017, 03:38 PM   #7
robertmee

Off the blocks for now....decided to keep her and will probably sell the Grand National instead. The MM is just too comfortable a ride and too clean.