HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums

Advertisement

Go Back   HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums > Off Topic and More > Local Happenings/Regional Forums > Charlotte

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
My6speedz
Dark Lord of the Sith

My6speedz is actually making some sense.My6speedz is actually making some sense.
JHR Performance Dyno Day

Repost from Yellowbullet:

Jhacking: Just over a month ago I started a new venture in my life. I am now the owner of JHR Performance. We are a full service performance shop in Moorseville NC that handles all your LSX platform vehicles. We have a dynojet 248 dyno that will handle vehicles up to 2200 hp 2200TQ.
We are doing our grand opening dyno day on the 9th of Nov. We will be serving food,drinks, & live music from the local 106.5 radio station. Also we will be having a car show,along with many give always from our list of vendors.
I will have T shirts,& hats being sold,& $5 of the proceeds will be going to a good cause. Our close friend & fellow YB member Terry Morton's dad has stage 4 liver cancer, & we're trying to help Terry's dad pay for his extensive medical bills as much as we can.
Also I believe Terry will be there selling raffle tickets too.
If your free it should be a great day, with lots of nice cars.

I had my middle finger surgically enlarged... you know, so you could see it from further away
Old 10-22-2013, 05:11 AM   #2
ls13ater

ls13ater might have posted something useful at one timels13ater might have posted something useful at one time
Repost
Old 10-22-2013, 10:33 AM   #3
My6speedz
Dark Lord of the Sith

My6speedz is actually making some sense.My6speedz is actually making some sense.
blow me

I had my middle finger surgically enlarged... you know, so you could see it from further away
Closed Thread