HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums

Advertisement

Go Back   HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums > HPJ Platinum Supporters > Aquadale Speed Shop

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Old 01-02-2014, 07:04 AM   #1
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

Adam@A.S.S. is actually making some sense.Adam@A.S.S. is actually making some sense.
2014 @ Aquadale Speed Shop

Happy late new years to everyone!! It was a awesome year for me and I just wanna thank all the support from HPJ I have received

Seeing as I was slack in 2013 I figured I would start this thread and just post builds and updates from the shop as I have time. There are a few changes coming down the line for the shop so keep checking in!
Old 01-02-2014, 07:19 AM   #2
HotSoup

HotSoup has disabled reputation
Happy New Year Adam! I am guessing project #1 is a diff for the Vette?
HotSoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:47 AM   #3
1wildcoupe
BigBlockPowa!!!!!

1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place
Happy New Years!!

90' CHEVY 454SS
1wildcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 08:35 AM   #4
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

Adam@A.S.S. is actually making some sense.Adam@A.S.S. is actually making some sense.
Hotsoup, that poor car hasn't been out of the trailer since it was winched in at DragginRights! No time to work on my own junk....

Soon as its fixed its for sale! Time to drag out the box body S10 and put a nasty LSx set up in it!
Old 01-02-2014, 09:20 AM   #5
HotSoup

HotSoup has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam@A.S.S. View Post
Hotsoup, that poor car hasn't been out of the trailer since it was winched in at DragginRights! No time to work on my own junk....

Soon as its fixed its for sale! Time to drag out the box body S10 and put a nasty LSx set up in it!
My recommendation would be find a festiva and put that 323 motor in it...that is if you still have the motor.
HotSoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 09:22 AM   #6
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

Still have B6T and festiva roller set back for a rainy day !
Old 01-20-2014, 04:36 PM   #7
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

Just a few cars/projects from past few weeks...

First is a 2004 GTO I put a cam in, cam is rather large for NA but plans for the bottle later on will take full advantage of all it has to offer!!

And ofcourse it would be no fun with a video!

Numbers were decents, gained 55hp/ 7ftlb tq, this cam will really shine with the future plans!

Old 01-20-2014, 04:48 PM   #8
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

This 2002 A4 C5 reveiced some motivation to get off the line! After a Yank Stealth converter, 2002 Z06 diff with stock 3.42 gears, Poly Driveshaft couplers and new TT bearings its a little funner stop light to stop light!

And ofcourse to get the full effect, Z06 trim was added to the gauges

Going from the the stock airplane gears to these really gave this car a new feel and the owner was extremly impressed!! After a little transmission tuning from the previous dyno tune this car is banging through the gears!!
Old 01-20-2014, 05:01 PM   #9
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

Next is a C6 that had a ported intake, throttle body, OBX longtubes with high flow cats and X pipe into stock exhaust that was brought in for a tune. This just goes to show how much you leave on the table when you don’t retune for your mods!! I was able to easily gain 35hp and 30ft/lb of tq.

Old 01-20-2014, 05:06 PM   #10
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

As always, its the first of the year and I have special pricing and deals on all sorts of parts, installs and some tunes! Call or PM to see what I can help you with!!!!!

Just for fun, for those that was at the fall Draggin Rights and stayed until the very end may remember a certian red FRC having issues in the water box preparing for the burnout...

I suspect this could be the issue
Old 02-03-2014, 05:55 PM   #11
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

If you donít follow the shopís Facebook page you missed a lot last week!!! I have a big announcement and some changes are taking place here at the shop.

The big news first, IM GOING TO BE A DADDY!!!! This will be our first and Iím equally excited and terrified!!

And with the family growing so is the shop! For a few years I've been squeaking by with two bays and 2 lifts, a 2 post and 4 post for the dyno. Itís just not cutting it with the shop picking up. So I have added a third bay and will be putting the dyno in a pit. I can now accommodate all the diesel trucks and large vehicles I had to turn away due to cramped working quarters and limited space. I will be selling the 4 post lift and adding another 2 post. With that said for any Junkies that needs a nice 4 post in your home garage I will hook you up!!! Itís a Direct Lift ProPark 8S. Retails for $2,200 and I have it listed for $1,900. If a Junkie steps up and needs it you can have it for $1700!!!

Here are details on the lift,
http://www.dcidirectlift.com/ProPark...t-Lift-P9.aspx
Old 04-03-2014, 11:18 PM   #12
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

I've been pretty bad about updating the shops thread on here, so I figured I would at least throw up a few videos of the dyno back in action in the pit the last few weeks.

First up, Jamie's 454SS getting it done!

This clean Z06 getting some baseline numbers, be on the look out for an A&A kit going on!

Its poor quality video, but high quality shot of gas!!

And for fun, a 12valve Cummins burning dinosaur fuel!!

Old 04-04-2014, 08:52 PM   #13
1wildcoupe
BigBlockPowa!!!!!

1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place
Quote:
First up, Jamie's 454SS getting it done!

oh la la........

90' CHEVY 454SS
Old 04-04-2014, 09:05 PM   #14
footbraker

footbraker is without a doubt too mature for this placefootbraker is without a doubt too mature for this placefootbraker is without a doubt too mature for this placefootbraker is without a doubt too mature for this placefootbraker is without a doubt too mature for this placefootbraker is without a doubt too mature for this placefootbraker is without a doubt too mature for this placefootbraker is without a doubt too mature for this place
I doubt that dyno can handle my camaro. We will see.

I KNOW that black truck can't handle it hahahahaha
Old 04-04-2014, 09:10 PM   #15
1wildcoupe
BigBlockPowa!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by footbraker View Post
I doubt that dyno can handle my camaro. We will see.

I KNOW that black truck can't handle it hahahahaha

90' CHEVY 454SS
Old 04-05-2014, 06:12 AM   #16
Hotwire
Resail Red Hater

Hotwire is a good little Junkie
Quote:
And ofcourse it would be no fun with a video!

sweet jebus that thing sounds like Christine!!

Great work man!
Hotwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 10:17 AM   #17
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

Finally stepped up and got some badass shirts made, still have a few left. $25 shipped
Old 04-05-2014, 10:20 AM   #18
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

Some more hydrographing