HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums

Advertisement

Go Back   HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums > HPJ Platinum Supporters > Aquadale Speed Shop

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Old 06-19-2012, 08:43 PM   #1
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

Adam@A.S.S. is actually making some sense.Adam@A.S.S. is actually making some sense.
Thumbs up Tuning special until 9-21-12!!!

Since I didn't get to offer an open house to the fine people of the forum I want to do even better, I'm going to knock $50 off all my tuning prices!!!

So heres the breakdown,
Stock C.I. / bolt on - Regular $250, now $200

Heads / Cam built naturally aspirated - Regular $400, now $350

Forced Induction / Nitrous - Regular $550, now $500

Call 704-322-6819 to set up your appointment,
or email - Adam@AquadaleSpeedShop.com
Old 08-29-2012, 04:47 PM   #2
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

Adam@A.S.S. is actually making some sense.Adam@A.S.S. is actually making some sense.
Bringing this back up top! Still a few weeks left to get a good tune at a good deal. Or if you just want some baseline numbers, new numbers or just for S&G's set up your dyno appointment now, I'll knock $25 off all our regular dyno rates until this ends!!!!!
Old 09-25-2012, 06:32 PM   #3
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

Thanks to all who came and took advantage of the tuning special!!!

If you have modern GM muscle and are in need of a tune don't hesitate to contact me and set up your appointment!!
Old 09-25-2012, 06:53 PM   #4
03blackgt

03blackgt best poster evAr!!!!!!11103blackgt best poster evAr!!!!!!11103blackgt best poster evAr!!!!!!11103blackgt best poster evAr!!!!!!111
Any plans for a dyno day this fall?
03blackgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #5
1wildcoupe
BigBlockPowa!!!!!

1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place
hey Adam, is there any gains/power/fuel mileage help with tuning my 03 chevy crew cab HD truck with the 6.0 engine? all it has is a K&N filtercharger full kit and true dual with cats and outlaw 1 chamber flowmasters. any gains to be found or best to leave it alone and drive it?

thanks, Jamie

90' CHEVY 454SS
1wildcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:19 PM   #6
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

I'm ALWAYS game for a dyno day! Hopefully soon we can get something together in the nice cool fall air!

Jamie, the factory leaves so much on the table to be gained, you will pick up a little power, the biggest gain is just the response difference and drive-ability you get when tuning a vehicle even in stock form! And afterwards if you can keep it from being on the floorboard you will almost always see a few MPG gain!

Now the the Cookout is open it'd be nice to have a little meet up, shoot the bull and enjoy a little company of car folk!
Old 09-25-2012, 07:41 PM   #7
1wildcoupe
BigBlockPowa!!!!!

1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place
any mpg help would be a huge plus on the truck!! it runs around 11.8 every tank and thats about it...

let me know about sonic sumtime and i'll get the black truck out and ride that way an hangout....

90' CHEVY 454SS
1wildcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:52 PM   #8
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

Be glad to help, stock/bolt on tunes are just $250, but I like ya so I'll extend the $200 for ya. Since 93oct is only $4/gal I cant imagine why anyone would want better fuel mileage.....
Old 02-01-2013, 04:52 PM   #9
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

Instead of cluttering up our section with threads I'll just ad this here and bump this back to the top to extend this offer!

Tuned an 04 A4 vert this morning, long tubes, catted X and Magnaflow with a Callaway Honker, The owner was very pleased, not to mention correcting the fan on/off issue he was stuck with after a mail order tune.

Just for fun I left all the final WOT tuning pulls on to show the difference 2* of timing will make in the right spot. While not major differences, every little bit is better
Old 06-01-2013, 08:49 PM   #10
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

Another tune saved in this cammed LT1 ROADMASTER!!

Its amazing what fixing a hacked VE table and MAF curve can do.

And yes the A/F is a little fat, its for a reason....
Old 06-28-2013, 02:09 PM   #11
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

Was a fun Friday at the shop! First on the rollers is a sleeper 1970 Camaro with a healthy 383 in it. Here's the numbers and vid

Link to video on FB, if mods will can place it here even better (and PM me how to)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Next on was a 2005 GTO, just some high-flow cats and exhaust with Vararam intake.

Not to bad of gains for tuning!