HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums

Advertisement

Go Back   HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums > HPJ Platinum Supporters > Aquadale Speed Shop

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Old 05-29-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

Adam@A.S.S. is actually making some sense.Adam@A.S.S. is actually making some sense.
The Nissans are taking over our dyno June 9!!

A few guys off of Carolina Nissans have contacted me to have a dyno and we have them set up for June 9, if any of you have Nissans and want to come make some pulls feel free to post up or join the event on our facebook page.

The details are simple, 3 pulls for $55 (please have cash) and free hotdogs!! highest and lowest HP will be awarded along with a peoples vote for best Nissan there. We will start putting cars on the dyno at 10AM sharp and I will have the shop open at 9:30 for any who want to get there a little early.

We may have room at the end of the day for other than Nissans but only after everyone has had their turn!!

Last edited by Adam@A.S.S.; 05-29-2012 at 04:20 PM..
Adam@A.S.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:07 PM   #2
1wildcoupe
BigBlockPowa!!!!!

1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place1wildcoupe is without a doubt too mature for this place
<<<<could give 2 shits for a nissan but i may ride down to hangout and see what all the hypes about!!

90' CHEVY 454SS
1wildcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:30 PM   #3
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

Adam@A.S.S. is actually making some sense.Adam@A.S.S. is actually making some sense.
HAHA, I believe the main concern for the day amongst them is who can produce the lowest horsepower... I am yet to completely understand it fully
Old 05-29-2012, 08:13 PM   #4
8UANEW1
I'm Rick James..... BITCH

8UANEW1 is a good little Junkie
Where's Aquadale ? I've been thinking of Dyno'n my 240SX. It's bone stock. Will there be time for tuning / tweaking between pulls ? I have some stage 2 BC cams I'd like to get a before / after pull just out of curiousity.
8UANEW1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:13 AM   #5
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8UANEW1 View Post
Where's Aquadale ? I've been thinking of Dyno'n my 240SX. It's bone stock. Will there be time for tuning / tweaking between pulls ? I have some stage 2 BC cams I'd like to get a before / after pull just out of curiousity.
We are located approximately 40 miles east of Charlotte. We arenít planning on doing any tuning or changes between pulls, although if you wait until last and time permits we may work something out it; just might run a little extra for some dyno time.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:34 AM   #6
unijabnx2000

unijabnx2000 unijabnx2000 unijabnx2000 unijabnx2000 unijabnx2000 unijabnx2000 unijabnx2000 unijabnx2000 unijabnx2000 unijabnx2000 unijabnx2000
I want to go but too far for me
Old 06-02-2012, 10:11 AM   #7
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by unijabnx2000 View Post
I want to go but too far for me
But we have free hotdogs and a dyno!! j/k, maybe next time you can plan a weekend trip of it!
Old 06-05-2012, 08:33 AM   #8
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

This weekend guys, come compete for the lowest HP
Or just come and eat a hotdog and talk some junk
Old 06-10-2012, 08:29 PM   #9
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

A few pictures from the Nissans spinning the rollers

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3904025&type=3
Old 06-11-2012, 05:19 AM   #10
HotSoup

HotSoup has disabled reputation
Did you build another shop? That doesnt look like the same one I went to with Darren.
HotSoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:52 AM   #11
Adam@A.S.S.
Something Original Here

I dont remember if you've ever been to my shop or not with Darren. But either way its the same shop I've been in since 07. I'm ready to see that Supra bust the 1000Hp barrier on there