HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums

Advertisement

Go Back   HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums > HPJ Platinum Supporters > Mayhem Motorsports

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Old 08-27-2015, 08:46 AM   #1
Crackerballer

Crackerballer is without a doubt too mature for this placeCrackerballer is without a doubt too mature for this placeCrackerballer is without a doubt too mature for this placeCrackerballer is without a doubt too mature for this placeCrackerballer is without a doubt too mature for this placeCrackerballer is without a doubt too mature for this placeCrackerballer is without a doubt too mature for this placeCrackerballer is without a doubt too mature for this place
Huge help and great tune

Short story, the Caddy spun two bearings in the supercharger. Gave Will a call and he told me drop the car and they'd do their best to squeeze it into their busy week. They diagnosed the problem, ordered new bearings and got them installed. I also wanted a tune since the car was running on a canned-tune and was leaving power on the table.

They dyno'd, found a misfire up high, did new plugs and wires, and tuned the car to 548 at the rear wheels. Needless to say I was VERY happy considering the car only has full exhaust, intake, and a lower pulley. Car runs so clean throughout the power band and will definitely hurt some feelings.

Big thanks to everyone over at Mayhem. I'll be taking the Caddy to them for all of my needs.
Crackerballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 08:59 AM   #2
blubyu
<---------------------->

blubyu is without a doubt too mature for this placeblubyu is without a doubt too mature for this placeblubyu is without a doubt too mature for this placeblubyu is without a doubt too mature for this placeblubyu is without a doubt too mature for this placeblubyu is without a doubt too mature for this placeblubyu is without a doubt too mature for this placeblubyu is without a doubt too mature for this placeblubyu is without a doubt too mature for this placeblubyu is without a doubt too mature for this placeblubyu is without a doubt too mature for this place
You do realize the Blower is under a factory warranty correct? Even if you are out of warranty they will still replace it for the new version with the solid coupler. Glad they got you fixed up, now you just need a cam and headers and other misc things
Old 08-27-2015, 02:44 PM   #3
scott5

scott5 is actually making some sense.scott5 is actually making some sense.scott5 is actually making some sense.
Mayhem is great.They helped me in a pinch about a month ago and squeezed me into there schedule to get a start up tune. I keep wanting to call and see if I can get a spot for them to finish my turbo car cuz I keep running out of time.
scott5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 05:25 PM   #4
TTSALEEN
Terminator ur G8

TTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this placeTTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this placeTTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this placeTTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this placeTTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this placeTTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this placeTTSALEEN is without a doubt too mature for this place
Awesome! I bet that CTS-V is fun with that new found power!
TTSALEEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 05:59 PM   #5
Crackerballer

Crackerballer is without a doubt too mature for this placeCrackerballer is without a doubt too mature for this placeCrackerballer is without a doubt too mature for this placeCrackerballer is without a doubt too mature for this placeCrackerballer is without a doubt too mature for this placeCrackerballer is without a doubt too mature for this placeCrackerballer is without a doubt too mature for this placeCrackerballer is without a doubt too mature for this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by blubyu View Post
You do realize the Blower is under a factory warranty correct? Even if you are out of warranty they will still replace it for the new version with the solid coupler. Glad they got you fixed up, now you just need a cam and headers and other misc things
Had that discussion with Will. I already had the lower pulley on it so I would have had to demod it to take it in. Then I would have had to pay to have the lower reinstalled, so overall I still came out better I think. It didn't need a new blower and Mayhem installed the solid coupler.

I have headers already, so next would be a cam and some injectors likely. But the car is my DD so I am not sure I'll do much more.

Last edited by Crackerballer; 08-28-2015 at 08:32 AM..
Crackerballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 07:40 AM   #6
72chevy2
Horsepower Consultant

72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place72chevy2 is without a doubt too mature for this place
Thanks for the kind words, Josh. I'm glad that we could get you fixed up and back on the road.

Let me know if there's anything else that I can do to help.
72chevy2 is offline   Reply With Quote