HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums

Advertisement

Go Back   HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums > Car Related Discussion > The Garage > - Junkie projects

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Old 10-18-2018, 09:52 AM   #76
Mwilson

Mwilson is without a doubt too mature for this placeMwilson is without a doubt too mature for this placeMwilson is without a doubt too mature for this placeMwilson is without a doubt too mature for this placeMwilson is without a doubt too mature for this placeMwilson is without a doubt too mature for this placeMwilson is without a doubt too mature for this placeMwilson is without a doubt too mature for this placeMwilson is without a doubt too mature for this place
thats cool
Old 10-18-2018, 07:54 PM   #77
hpierce301

hpierce301 is without a doubt too mature for this placehpierce301 is without a doubt too mature for this placehpierce301 is without a doubt too mature for this placehpierce301 is without a doubt too mature for this placehpierce301 is without a doubt too mature for this placehpierce301 is without a doubt too mature for this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue70 View Post
Yup, that was mine. They have had it for 2 weeks now. Yesterday was driving day, so I got to drive it all day in a long line of other awesome rides.

I will be back filming tonight (Was warned it may be until around 2AM, blah)
After this I need to get my car back, then it's back to regular life for me.. I don't know how film crews do this as a living.
i agree, i always wanted to try it since moving to the area, and now that i have, i have no urge to go back. they promised us filming to 4 am or so, got there at 7 pm, no filming until 1 am and was filming until 6 am, left at 730 i think. I think the only reason they stopped then was because the sun was coming up. that crap is for the birds.

-John Muir
hpierce301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 06:41 PM   #78
Blue70

Blue70 might have posted something useful at one timeBlue70 might have posted something useful at one time
Lol. I was up for 23 hours yesterday, slept for 3 and up for another 13 so far today..
Last nights filming was cool.. interior club.. CRAZY scene!! I wish that place was real!
I did not sign up for tonight or Monday. I don't know how the crew does it.
Blue70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 06:37 AM   #79
Blue70

Blue70 might have posted something useful at one timeBlue70 might have posted something useful at one time
I have been working on the wifes car and not my own lately, but last week I picked up some front end chrome off Craigslist.. Not perfect but a LOT better than what was on there before!! Just need to find a grille now

In 6 weeks it will already have been a year since I picked this one up!

Old 01-15-2019, 05:34 AM   #80
robertmee

robertmee is actually making some sense.robertmee is actually making some sense.
Looking sweet!!
robertmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 05:50 AM   #81
chevymec
10 BOLT JUNKIE

chevymec is actually making some sense.chevymec is actually making some sense.chevymec is actually making some sense.
Nice!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 01-16-2019, 01:59 PM   #82
hpierce301

hpierce301 is without a doubt too mature for this placehpierce301 is without a doubt too mature for this placehpierce301 is without a doubt too mature for this placehpierce301 is without a doubt too mature for this placehpierce301 is without a doubt too mature for this placehpierce301 is without a doubt too mature for this place
what happened to the monster off road rusty rig?

-John Muir
hpierce301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 11:32 AM   #83
Blue70

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpierce301 View Post
what happened to the monster off road rusty rig?
Had to sell that one to pay off wifes medical bills.
I loved driving that one around
Old 05-22-2019, 01:22 PM   #84
Blue70

Don't want to forget about this one. Still have it, just have not been working on it much.
It runs and drives, so it's on the back burner until I get my wifes 56, and my gasser going.

I did do a little bit to it. It had an electric fan that sounded like a small airplane. It was horrible!! I pulled a dual fan setup out of a Mercedes thinking it must be quiet in that car.
I was right. I no longer can hear the fan while driving !! Much better

I also had this nice little scooter park beside me this weekend. Makes me want to build another bike

Old 07-01-2019, 05:14 AM   #85
Blue70

This one has been feeling neglected. Since it's running and driving I have been working on the other 2 and letting this one sit.

Part of the problem was I was trying to be nice to the neighbors, so I never drove it. Fighting to get it running and playing with the gas to get it to warm up (while being loud) kept me from taking it in the morning. Ran great once warm, but didn't want to take any fuel when cold.

Fixed that problem last week and showed it some love... Picked up a FITech setup, and have driven it to work every day since. Turn the key and drive away. Love it!

Old 10-29-2019, 09:32 AM   #86
Blue70

Not much to report on this one other than I did get a new wiper motor, so it now has working wipers! Maybe I'll get drisky and give her some heat too.
Just been getting used once in a while

Old 10-29-2019, 02:26 PM   #87
Hotwire
Resail Red Hater

Hotwire is a good little Junkie
Heat is where it's going to be at! I've already kicked mine on in the mornings.
Hotwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 09:20 AM   #88
Mwilson

Mwilson is without a doubt too mature for this placeMwilson is without a doubt too mature for this placeMwilson is without a doubt too mature for this placeMwilson is without a doubt too mature for this placeMwilson is without a doubt too mature for this placeMwilson is without a doubt too mature for this placeMwilson is without a doubt too mature for this placeMwilson is without a doubt too mature for this placeMwilson is without a doubt too mature for this place
that's cool