HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums

Advertisement

Go Back   HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums > Car Related Discussion > Track Lounge > Rockingham Dragway

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Old 05-18-2013, 06:14 AM   #26
qcksnake
"5.0 Hate distribution"

qcksnake is without a doubt too mature for this placeqcksnake is without a doubt too mature for this placeqcksnake is without a doubt too mature for this placeqcksnake is without a doubt too mature for this placeqcksnake is without a doubt too mature for this placeqcksnake is without a doubt too mature for this placeqcksnake is without a doubt too mature for this placeqcksnake is without a doubt too mature for this placeqcksnake is without a doubt too mature for this placeqcksnake is without a doubt too mature for this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heater View Post
Rockingham must be hurting for money or have lost some track personnel because the last two races that I have heard that were put on there, the track prep was junk.
Track is and has been neglected for last 10 years. Owner is completely disassociated with racers. I used to love it,but after continually watching racers get screwed I will drive right by it to Fayetteville and that's out there foe me,but for 1/4 mile its the best we got and I like they way they run things pretty well.

Only good stories I heard out of Rockingham deals with sponsors like Holcomb motorsports stepping up and doing right thing taking care of racers,sadley its not the case with track.

Congrats. Car's running damn good.
qcksnake is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
DUDE you're late!