HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums

Advertisement

Go Back   HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums > Car Related Discussion > King of the Streets Race Series

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Please visit our local sponsor:

Sponsor

Old 12-03-2012, 09:15 AM   #201
fastmont410
Queen of "HRE"

fastmont410 is a good little Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentfix View Post
& that is a FANTASTIC point: the new 76R which has murdered RS is fast enough to run ULTRA but NOS will need unlimited to run ULTRA. However in RS, NOS gets nothing to run against the 76R. & if you look at the last 1/2 of the season. Each turbo car that has 76R on average picked up 2 tenths & a 2-3mph & are all in the 20's - NOS is NOT in the 20's on the pre-school jet they are given.

No offense Lisa but you have no clue when it comes to turbo cars. First of all the only turbo car to go 20's is Matt in rs trim. John and Jason can and will go just as fast with the regular old 75mm we all started with. John put my 76r on his car and it didn't pick up a thing, nothing. The turbo cars that are fast didn't get any magic parts or weight breaks. We worked on our shit, spent thousands, blew shit up, tested and tested some more to get there. We haven't been sitting still all year waiting for the rules to come to us.
WOW, i just now saw this post. Yeah Dent you are right, always right, noone knows anything but you. You are a mechanical turbo genius. & i'm not gonna type what i think, but if you get to looking for me, I will be the girl with her thumb up her ass w/ a $50 car & never ran 275, or my husband or my crew for the last 4yrs. Yep, never tested, never broke, & definitely never spent any cash on my car....Wow - that statement above even from you is a lil much.....but i have to consider the source.
Moneypit 4.86/275s
theRedCar 5.04/275s
Bamalam BBFnos 2011 Radial Record 4.68
MacFab Performance Beadlocks
Ultimate Convertor Concepts
fastmont410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:23 AM   #202
dentfix

dentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this place
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmont410 View Post
WOW, i just now saw this post. Yeah Dent you are right, always right, noone knows anything but you. You are a mechanical turbo genius. & i'm not gonna type what i think, but if you get to looking for me, I will be the girl with her thumb up her ass w/ a $50 car & never ran 275, or my husband or my crew for the last 4yrs. Yep, never tested, never broke, & definitely never spent any cash on my car....Wow - that statement above even from you is a lil much.....but i have to consider the source.
I never said anything of the sort Lisa. I just stated that the turbo cars got fast by working on our junk. Not by getting better parts or rule breaks like you keep insinuating. You guys run a nos sb in x275 so you know what it takes to compete at this level so you can see why I'd take offense when you act like it was given to us.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:55 AM   #203
turbo4vgt

turbo4vgt is a good little Junkie
76r is a good piece for sure. I have too agree that nitrous cars need something. I think even with unlimited jet some want keep up due to tuning and broken parts. In my opinion the root is money spent. Put the best heads and most cubes legal for class...... their would be some 5.0 runs. Truth is everyone is talking about 76r capable......, I think we can also talk about nitrous capable as well. I want to see Jennys car under new PTRA rules. Lets ride this out and see what happens. If a nitrous car kills the field, I donot want a rule change because I cannot keep up. Need too look at big picture. I think Lisa, Dent, John, Jason, Kevin & a slew of others all have made alot of good sense in my opinion! But we all come to really quick solutions & that may not be the wise thing to do. Lets race and have fun doing it!
Old 12-03-2012, 10:15 AM   #204
fastmont410
Queen of "HRE"

fastmont410 is a good little Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentfix View Post
I never said anything of the sort Lisa. I just stated that the turbo cars got fast by working on our junk. Not by getting better parts or rule breaks like you keep insinuating. You guys run a nos sb in x275 so you know what it takes to compete at this level so you can see why I'd take offense when you act like it was given to us.
well i take your words at face value Shannon. & X275 isn't our only class & SBF isn't the only thing we have or have had. We had a turbo on 275's before 275 even existed & it ran 5.30's & that was over 8-9yrs ago & it was a 80mm w/ no data to look at. I think we should just agree to disagree due to i'm done with this stupid conversation because it's pointless.
Moneypit 4.86/275s
theRedCar 5.04/275s
Bamalam BBFnos 2011 Radial Record 4.68
MacFab Performance Beadlocks
Ultimate Convertor Concepts
fastmont410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:22 AM   #205
SCHUCKZ

SCHUCKZ best poster evAr!!!!!!111SCHUCKZ best poster evAr!!!!!!111SCHUCKZ best poster evAr!!!!!!111
Merry Christmas everyone!
SCHUCKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:28 AM   #206
dentfix

dentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this placedentfix is without a doubt too mature for this place
I just hope john and Jason don't pick up 2 tenths from a 76r because if they do the rest of us are in big trouble!

Tags
110jet 3000lbs, Add 50lbs, dent ain't seen nuffin yet!, Drama Street Class, find out car wasnt all out @ 5.50, HalfAssTurboComboStreet, HEAVY NOS CAR BANNED, holley 650 -100lbs, pimp'in ain't easy!, WHATS FAST...., white01strokeChecks