PDA

View Full Version : House Cleaning...

Jayber
01-22-2008, 05:35 PM
While reading of the HPJ drama I see OPEN CONFESSIONS of multiple accounts. Isnt it breaking the rules to have more than one account? Why havent these accounts been deleted?
I know its a FULL time job to monitor this site and everyone has actual jobs but dang seems these double triple and quad accounts are stirring the shitpile more and more..

I really like this site but things are starting to smell around here...

If Ive stepped on toes I fully apologize in advance.

msydnor
01-22-2008, 05:37 PM
While reading of the HPJ drama I see OPEN CONFESSIONS of multiple accounts. Isnt it breaking the rules to have more than one account? Why havent these accounts been deleted?
I know its a FULL time job to monitor this site and everyone has actual jobs but dang seems these double triple and quad accounts are stirring the shitpile more and more..

I really like this site but things are starting to smell around here...

If Ive stepped on toes I fully apologize in advance.

Mind your business, this doesn't concern you....:)

AmericanCobra
01-22-2008, 06:22 PM
lol

Dragline
01-22-2008, 06:54 PM
I don't think the multiple accounts or alter egos is as big of a problem as you might think. It may seem that way since it is currently a hot topic. But in reality it is not something we see very often.

Jayber
01-24-2008, 02:23 PM
I totally disagree but hey its your site so Ill keep my nose out of the business..

Skull-Fuck
01-24-2008, 03:22 PM
I totally disagree but hey its your site so Ill keep my nose out of the business..

Hey fuck your mother asshole.

-From Chest

69Nova383
01-24-2008, 03:25 PM

-From Chest

Was that necessary? No, now shut the fuck up already with your gay comments.

Skull-Fuck
01-24-2008, 03:28 PM
Was that necessary? No, now shut the fuck up already with your gay comments.

From Chest -

I already have your address from your wife. Don't make me drive over to your trailer. Stupid.

If my comments are getting to you then please exit the Internet at once - douche.

01-24-2008, 03:30 PM
I know this is just helping instigate the whole thing but that was funny.

69Nova383
01-24-2008, 03:31 PM
Please drop by any time. And drop the lame comments about the wives/ mothers already, is that the best you can come up with? Besides, if you wanna start something in shit talking go ahead, but leave your pussy comments to yourself in other threads. I'm out.

Jayber
01-24-2008, 04:01 PM
Yet another clown with nothing to add but shit talking in wrong section breaking rules and nothing being done about it :rolleyes:

I think the admins and mods have lost control of this site

Dragline
01-24-2008, 04:20 PM

6,000+ registered users and the only alter egos you would point your finger to right now would be Rockwell and probably Skull Fuck. Names which the admins and mods are fully aware of and know the full story behind. So 2 of 6,000+ is hardly an epidemic IMO.... If you suspect other alter egos, post up or PM me the name and I will look into it.

I don't know if I should LoLz or roll my eyes at this comment. :lmao: :rolleyes:

Skull-Fuck
01-24-2008, 07:22 PM
Please drop by any time. And drop the lame comments about the wives/ mothers already, is that the best you can come up with? Besides, if you wanna start something in shit talking go ahead, but leave your pussy comments to yourself in other threads. I'm out.

From Chest -

Nope, not the best I could come up with, but it sure works well on you fucking retards and gets under your skin easily.

Stupids.
Chest

Skull-Fuck
01-24-2008, 07:23 PM
Yet another clown with nothing to add but shit talking in wrong section breaking rules and nothing being done about it :rolleyes:

From Chest -

"Your opinion means nothing. Now go back to fucking little boys you fucking child molester.

-Chest"

-The Messenger

Fuse Only
01-28-2008, 02:52 PM

-From Chest

that made me lol

ABeasst
01-28-2008, 03:49 PM
feel free to inform us of multiple accounts and we'll look into it.