PDA

View Full Version : Lowering Bolts on Vette

teenVette
11-29-2010, 03:35 AM
I drove by your shop when I was in town back in Oct, I see you specialize in Fords (wish I knew you was around when I had my GT) but I have a C6 corvette now. I will be back in town again next month, and was wondering if you have installed some lowering bolts on a c6 corvette before?

strongs_2009
11-29-2010, 04:53 AM
i am sure they can do it. If you don't get anything back from them on here today call them and talk to Ryan he will hook you up. I will be calling there today I will let Carl know you wrote on here asking about it. I had a vette before and they did all the work on it.

teenVette
11-29-2010, 05:01 AM
i am sure they can do it. If you don't get anything back from them on here today call them and talk to Ryan he will hook you up. I will be calling there today I will let Carl know you wrote on here asking about it. I had a vette before and they did all the work on it.

Cool thanks Stongs. You had a vette and went backwards to a GT500? Just kidding. I had a mustang, but I gave it up for a Charger because I needed more leg room in the back for my little one. I bought the vette as a present to myself back in Oct for being over here (Afghanistan) for a year.

Ricketts
11-29-2010, 05:07 AM
Yeah Carl and the crew should be able to knock that out no sweat.

teenVette
11-29-2010, 05:18 AM
Yeah Carl and the crew should be able to knock that out no sweat.

Cool :dance:

rat82hdsptr1
11-29-2010, 07:54 PM
Come on by and we'll make it happen. We can also do the alignment afterwards. Dyno Tuning for GM and Fords also available. Hope to see you soon.

teenVette
11-29-2010, 09:43 PM
Come on by and we'll make it happen. We can also do the alignment afterwards. Dyno Tuning for GM and Fords also available. Hope to see you soon.

Cool, can I set up an appointment for the 13th of December first thing in the morning?

rat82hdsptr1
12-03-2010, 06:47 PM
Sorry so long to reply, Give us a call and have our service writer put you on the calander. I'll also let them know. Thank you.

teenVette
12-06-2010, 04:00 AM
Its cool, I understand everyone gets busy. I'll be calling some time later this week, I'll be in the states on Sunday, so if I could get it done on Monday that would be perfect. Hope to see y'all soon